Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

I heard from one of those "famous insiders" hooked to the radio that a tour is supposedly in the planning stages to start in February. Take this for what it's worth.
    It would seem though that a tour is many months away. I wouldn't think that a tour of this magnitude could be thrown together quickly. You would also think that if it was in the near future we would have had more "real" info. coming out from the companies that help create the total show.(stage,lights,etc.) It would also seem that certain credible media outlets would be able to confirm this before the tour starts.
    Anyways chalk this up as another one of the many date rumors that probably won't come to pass.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can you imagine what its going to be like getting tickets to see these guys? I had my chance in 84 and didn't take it.

------------------
    "The reason most critics prefer Elvis Costello to Van Halen is......most of the critics look like Elvis Costello." DLR

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, a tour of this size doesn't get planned in 5 minutes. It's gonna take months to pull it all together. A real TEAM effort by everyone to make it work and make it work right. Not only do Scotty Ross and Van Halen have to make the right decisions, but the people they work with must not screw up. And keeping this thing quiet is not going to be easy. But, they have to! That is the fun of this whole situation. The guessing! When we get the info. it is gonna knock us on our asses! Van Halen knows exactly what they are doing. They are making us appreciate this reunion all the more.Peace out bros.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

there is not way it will be kept quiet. the only reason no one knows anything is for one of two reasons. one, nothing has been planned and the album is not done. two, the album is done but the tour is not or is currently being planned. i for one, am voting for the latter.

i have also heard that an album will not be released until february, and that coincides with the tour rumor. that is odd because i have only heard these stories once, and on only one occasion each. could be true, but all we can do is wait.