Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Some DISTURBING, but I assure you very ACCURATE news.DAVID LEE ROTH is currently back at home in Pasadina.He is working closely with a video director on some new prodjects.He is in incredible condition and is very intent on moving forward(with VAN HALEN)or not.According to my contact in the tech. end of the rock world. On the subject of a (VAN HALEN REUNION)there is some fresh news.First of all the (DAVE WANTS 50%thing) is TOTAL BULLSHIT.The real unfortunate truth is that the BAND(EDDIE&ALEX)do not want DAVE to even have a 25% share of the reunion profits.They are unwilling to return him to the original 25% status that he once had as an original member of the Band.They want him to be a (HIRED SINGER).They have been to the table on more than one occasion.The BROTHERS VAN HALEN) have been told that this tour/reunion/album/merchandising/endeavor would generate 100,000,000.00 in revenue.The shit put on the table for DAVE was just that.SHIT.According to my source: on several occassions DAVE and EDDIE have tried to ease tensions by just getting together to do some writing and just hang to develop some sort of renewed friendship or working relationship.MUCH TO EVERYONES SURPRISE......EDDIE was usually shitfaced drunk and STILL SMOKING! DAVE at this time is EXTREMEMLY frustrated at the apperant IDIOCY and lack of direction of the (VAN HALEN BROTHERS).DAVE has taken the prospect of a reunion very seriously and he responded with a fair and professional offer to the band.He also used the recent short tour as a tuneup for the real thing.Who knows what lurks in the mind of the VAN HALEN world.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

05.04.17 @ 02:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is one collection of rumors that I can believe. I think Ed & Al got the singer-as-hired-gun mentality with Gary and have never set foot on terra firma since. Hell, they even had the notion of interchangeable vocalists with their infamous All-Star Album idea before Sammy joined in '85/86.

The brothers just simply can't stand the fact that a lead singer, especially one with Dave's charisma, gets the lion's share of attention in a band. It's a major problem for them because the lead vocalist is the most difficult guy to replace.

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

This "rumor" actually makes sense. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Whether its true or not, that's a different story. If it is true and I were Dave, I would want at least 25%. I mean logically 25% is totally fair and no one can deny that.

If it is true and I was Dave, I don't care if those two cocksuckers offered me 24.99%, I wouldn't take it.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I remember the good old days when a VH rumor at least turned our heads and we all got involved on the fun aspects of speculating and picking the rumors apart word by word. Now we just yawn.

Way to go VH-you really know how to keep your fans interested. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

(i'm not raggin' on the rumor or its poster...just commenting on what the band has done to itself and their fans)
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Eddie doesn't want a reunion.
    He just want's an excuse to call Dave greedy.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:19 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Wrong!

Eddie & Alex WANT reunion this time around, because they need it.

They are will ing to give Dave fair share and possibly a little more. But not 50%.

The whole 50% thing came from Dave's lawyers and thats the reason, Dave is just playing his cards while Ed is recovering and when the dust settles, all will come to their senses.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Let's see, this one gets filed in the "VH Bros are evil, Dave is innocent" circular file for rumors.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

1978-2002
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuff No More:
    Let's see, this one gets filed in the "VH Bros are evil, Dave is innocent" circular file for rumors.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear no evil?

They speak no evil.

Thats just the fan's frustration showing.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It seems like the only way to get Van Halen to reunite and do something is when one of them needs money. For instance, Alex getting divorced and the band getting things together to bring in some quick money. The problem with this is that they're probably loaded and got more than enough money - more than they could ever imagine. From an economics point of view, there's no incentive for them to do anything so it's probably the reason why they aren't. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]