PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day with Van Halen - TORONTO!

Pages : [1] 2

jetguy5150
01.05.12, 06:55 PM
Who's in?
Who's finding the bar for pre-show drinks....or more accurately, pre-lunch, post-lunch, mid-afternoon, early evening drinks?
Who's driving my drunk ass home?
Who's buying me a ticket?

2004 we had a huge crowd! 2007 was smaller. 2012 should be EPIC!

hatchetforce
01.05.12, 07:02 PM
"St. Patrick's Day with Van Halen - TORONTO!"

Toronto? (gotta have the ole Q-mark ffs)

:thumb:

MF5150
01.05.12, 08:50 PM
I'm there already.

You guys discuss and agree on where "there" will be.

:devil:

jetguy5150
01.06.12, 04:21 AM
I'm there already.

You guys discuss and agree on where "there" will be.

:devil:

If you are there already...just hold a few tables for us. :D

brianj74
01.06.12, 05:30 AM
Tickets on-sale, Saturday January 14th.

shark1972
01.06.12, 06:40 AM
Count me in again guys! Can't wait!:bounce:

MF5150
01.06.12, 09:06 AM
I'm thinking Jack Astors on Front Street again. Perfect proximity to the venue.

There's always Real Sports Bar which is right next to the ACC. But it's a Maple Leaf establishment. :barf:

Roll Call

EvH_316_5150 +1

brianj74
01.06.12, 09:40 AM
There's always Real Sports Bar which is right next to the ACC. But it's a Maple Leaf establishment. :barf:

This is normally packed, any time there is an event, so would likely need reservations.

brianj74
01.06.12, 09:41 AM
I'm thinking Jack Astors on Front Street again.

On a related note, that hot blonde waitress who was there in 2007, I swear I saw her at another restaurant a year or so ago (can't remember which restaurant, however).

jetguy5150
01.06.12, 04:24 PM
This place is always great! Close to the ACC but on the south side so it isn't everyone's first choice.

http://www.harboursportsgrille.com/

MF5150
01.06.12, 09:52 PM
I'm fine with wherever.

I'm thinking of retiring "The Hat".

I think it's time for a new one. :smokin:

The Mighty Watcher
01.07.12, 04:31 AM
I'm not sure if I'm attending this show or Montreal. More likely Montreal but perhaps this one too.

5150canuck
01.08.12, 12:31 PM
I found all of you, started a new thread by mistake......I am in on Astors or another place......They may add another Toronto date I am hearing depending on how the first show sells...Anyone going VIP tickets through Live Nation ?...Derek

5150canuck
01.08.12, 12:34 PM
This could be the last time a frickin see these guys, I may go hotel room downtown and do it up right !......I may have a few pops that night or 20...LOL

h*bunter
01.08.12, 05:56 PM
I'm in!!!!! Got my tickets already !!!!!!! YIPPIE :headbang::):smokin::thumb::headbang:

cjgolf2000
01.09.12, 02:47 PM
I am in...met some of you in 2004 at Copps... I was 8th row...then 2007 way up high and it sucked. Trying for good tix for the 17th show...let's all meet somewhere...I remember Jetguy and some HOT female fans in 04...I hope you girls are still HOT 8 years later...:)

MF5150
01.09.12, 09:26 PM
I am in...met some of you in 2004 at Copps... I was 8th row...then 2007 way up high and it sucked. Trying for good tix for the 17th show...let's all meet somewhere...I remember Jetguy and some HOT female fans in 04...I hope you girls are still HOT 8 years later...:)

Awesome.

We could use some more young blood at our pre-show party.

I'm tired of being the one and only "Kid".

Damn. It's been nearly 8 years since our first Links pre-show at the HRC-Skydome.

sab31
01.09.12, 09:50 PM
Should be an awesome show...what's the presale word?

5150canuck
01.10.12, 03:32 AM
How did you get VIP tickets already, I thoiught they went on sail today ?

jetguy5150
01.10.12, 10:50 AM

No offense but I remember the hot girls but I don't remember you! LOL! I just wish your sentence read, "I remember jetguy and those hot female fans he was with' Now that would be a good memory..for me. :D

jetguy5150
01.10.12, 10:53 AM
Mitch...what were you seeing as far as the pre-sale tickets go? Not a good selection? I know you posted that in the other thread but I refuse to post in 2 threads for the same topic. :D

MF5150
01.10.12, 11:20 AM
Mitch...what were you seeing as far as the pre-sale tickets go? Not a good selection? I know you posted that in the other thread but I refuse to post in 2 threads for the same topic. :D

The selection was alright. I was getting seats all over from the floors to the back of the arena. I wasn't ready to buy just yet.

I'm not going to get into the same mess I was in last time: Buy a ticket. Check TM again find a better ticket. Buy that one.

Then find an even better ticket and buy that one.

I'll wait until the time is right. :devil:

jetguy5150
01.10.12, 12:28 PM
The selection was alright. I was getting seats all over from the floors to the back of the arena. I wasn't ready to buy just yet.

I'm not going to get into the same mess I was in last time: Buy a ticket. Check TM again find a better ticket. Buy that one.

Then find an even better ticket and buy that one.

I'll wait until the time is right. :devil:

LOL! It's like letting a fine wine age. Smart play. I remember you with the extra ticket last time around. I am waiting as well. I am not even 100% sure I will be buying a ticket. I will be meeting all you clowns pre-show regardless but no guarantees yet on whether I am going to go to the show or not. Really depends on how the rest of the album plays out.

shark1972
01.10.12, 12:28 PM
I'm doing the same thing Mitch as I'll probably end up sitting solo at the show since no one else I know wants to spend the $ for the good seats. They haven't even seen the VIP prices!

Just a thought, if any of the linkers that are going solo as well want to get together and get a pair I'd be willing to do that as well. At least then there would be someone to talk to that I know. I'm good for the cash too as I just got a raise at work:thumb:

PM me if your interested.

Cheers!

jetguy5150
01.10.12, 12:44 PM
I'm doing the same thing Mitch as I'll probably end up sitting solo at the show since no one else I know wants to spend the $ for the good seats. They haven't even seen the VIP prices!

Just a thought, if any of the linkers that are going solo as well want to get together and get a pair I'd be willing to do that as well. At least then there would be someone to talk to that I know. I'm good for the cash too as I just got a raise at work:thumb:

PM me if your interested.

Cheers!

I don't trust you since you have "shark" in your user name. :D

shark1972
01.10.12, 04:24 PM
I don't trust you since you have "shark" in your user name. :D

C'mon man, we've shared beers together! Mitch even let me wear "The Hat" last time!

5150canuck
01.10.12, 04:43 PM
I checked the Amex pre sale and all the seats were crap, so I ended up doing the Live Nation VIP Tickets 2-13 row floors,backstage tour,blah blah blah.....I am happy but my bank account is not ! :yell:

jetguy5150
01.10.12, 06:15 PM
C'mon man, we've shared beers together! Mitch even let me wear "The Hat" last time!

LOL! Those were good beers too! Didn't your brother go last time? He's not in? You had a few guys, no?

Harper77
01.10.12, 06:24 PM
hey everyone- this will be my first Van Halen concert! Was able to score first row section 118.
From shows past, does anyone know if they allow DSLR cameras? I know for U2 it was no big deal but not sure about a Van Halen type concert.
Anyways can't wait!

shark1972
01.10.12, 07:02 PM
LOL! Those were good beers too! Didn't your brother go last time? He's not in? You had a few guys, no?

Yes they were and yes, my brother and some friends were sitting in the cheap seats last time while I sat by myself in the lower bowl. Same scenario may happen again unless somebody wants to go in on a pair with me.

I haven't talked to my bro yet but I don't think he'd go for the $167.00 tickets. Hell, even I'm having a hard time justifying it with the wife!

Conversation went something like this....

Me "But honey, it's VH with Dave!"
Wife "Yeah, didn't you see them 5 years ago?"
Me "But this time it's different, they have a new album/CD"
Wife "Yeah so, thats a crazy price for a ticket and it will just be the same show with a few new songs thrown in"
Me-??????(Trying to think of a good comeback) "But there's a bunch of guys on this VH fan website that are getting together....oh never mind you wouldn't understand":brickwall

jetguy5150
01.11.12, 04:44 AM
Yes they were and yes, my brother and some friends were sitting in the cheap seats last time while I sat by myself in the lower bowl. Same scenario may happen again unless somebody wants to go in on a pair with me.

I haven't talked to my bro yet but I don't think he'd go for the $167.00 tickets. Hell, even I'm having a hard time justifying it with the wife!

Conversation went something like this....

Me "But honey, it's VH with Dave!"
Wife "Yeah, didn't you see them 5 years ago?"
Me "But this time it's different, they have a new album/CD"
Wife "Yeah so, thats a crazy price for a ticket and it will just be the same show with a few new songs thrown in"
Me-??????(Trying to think of a good comeback) "But there's a bunch of guys on this VH fan website that are getting together....oh never mind you wouldn't understand":brickwall

LMAO! My wife keeps reminding me that I will have a 4 week old baby at home. "Sure..go to the concert. Have a good time. I will stay home, still recovering from childbirth, with a 2 year old and a 4 week old. Have fun!" I said, Ok thanks! :D

Seriously though...I am still on the fence if I go or not. So far I am underwhelmed with the 2 new songs I have heard (never liked She's the Woman in any form) and I am not that excited about hearing Panama, Jump etc. again. If I do decide to go it will be after the first few shows and the set-list is out on the inter-web. But regardless of decision I will be getting a cheap seat. All I keep thinking is that $167 + service fees will get me almost half of the regulator I want to buy for my dive gear. Funny how the mind works as you age. Honey...think of the great curtains we can buy with that money! :D

shark1972
01.11.12, 08:09 AM
All I keep thinking is that $167 + service fees will get me almost half of the regulator I want to buy for my dive gear. Funny how the mind works as you age. Honey...think of the great curtains we can buy with that money! :D

I hear ya! Your priorities start to change over time. Regardless of what seat I get I already know this will be the last time I see them unless Mike rejoins the band for one final reunion tour, although I don't think that is likely to happen now that Wolfie is in the band.

I've been saying goodbye to a lot of the old bands lately with one final concert, KISS, Judas Priest, Scorpions. This year will be VH, Black Sabbath (hopefully). Kinda sad, but at the same time bittersweet as I have seen most of them when they were in their prime and it's not quite the same anymore.

MF5150
01.11.12, 08:15 AM
All I keep thinking is that $167 + service fees ..... Honey...think of the great curtains we can buy with that money! :D

Pa....

Paaa.....

Pathetic.

jetguy5150
01.11.12, 08:45 AM
Pa....

Paaa.....

Pathetic.

You'll be there one day buddy. And you will think of me. You will think, "That fucking jetguy...he was right about the curtains!"

Mitch...when I was younger I used to skip school to go stand outside a record store for 5 hours waiting for the Van Halen tickets to go on sale. There was NOTHING more important than getting concert tickets. Trust me...I've been there. Times change as Mr. Shark said.

MF5150
01.11.12, 08:50 AM
You'll be there one day buddy. And you will think of me. You will think, "That fucking jetguy...he was right about the curtains!"

Mitch...when I was younger I used to skip school to go stand outside a record store for 5 hours waiting for the Van Halen tickets to go on sale. There was NOTHING more important than getting concert tickets. Trust me...I've been there. Times change as Mr. Shark said.

You're old. I believe it. :D

jetguy5150
01.11.12, 09:07 AM
You're old. I believe it. :D

Old...but still having regular sex. How you makin' out? :D Sorry...had to revive our old argument that we used to have back and forth. :smokin:

MF5150
01.11.12, 09:18 AM
Old...but still having regular sex. How you makin' out? :D Sorry...had to revive our old argument that we used to have back and forth. :smokin:

Not quite as regular as you but regular enough to where I'm not getting aroused upon seeing anything with tits and a pulse. :smokin:

brianj74
01.11.12, 10:15 AM
Mitch...when I was younger I used to skip school to go stand outside a record store for 5 hours waiting for the Van Halen tickets to go on sale.

Anyone reading this who is under 25 years old is likely saying " really ?...stand in-line for tickets... ".

jetguy5150
01.11.12, 10:45 AM
Not quite as regular as you but regular enough to where I'm not getting aroused upon seeing anything with tits and a pulse. :smokin:

Ahhh...you have come a long way grasshopper! Well done!

jetguy5150
01.11.12, 10:51 AM
Anyone reading this who is under 25 years old is likely saying " really ?...stand in-line for tickets... ".

LOL! No kidding! Used to meet a lot of interesting characters standing in those lines. Some bordering on scary.

I remember buying tickets for shows where the tickets were already printed. You didn't get the next best available, you got the next best available at the ticket outlet you were at. You used to hear people discussing which record store always had the best seats or which one had the shortest line. A totally different set of challenges back in the day.

Everybody Wants Some 33
01.11.12, 11:28 AM
I found all of you, started a new thread by mistake......I am in on Astors or another place......They may add another Toronto date I am hearing depending on how the first show sells...Anyone going VIP tickets through Live Nation ?...Derek

I bought 2 VIP's thru Live Nation. I can't wait!!! :bounce:

Woooo!!! :headbang:

jetguy5150
01.11.12, 11:43 AM
I I can't wait!!! :bounce:

But you have to wait. That is how life works. You can't make March 17th come any faster. :D

shark1972
01.11.12, 01:33 PM
Ahh standing in line for tickets, I remember those days! I stood in line for VH at the Skydome (not the Rogers Center!) with Alice in Chains opening back in '91 and got there at 7:00am in the morning. There was already a line-up and you know what seats I got? 200 level!!! And I was happy!! My how times have changed in 20 years.

Music was # 1 back then but now it's my wife and kids first with music second.

Now without sounding too much like an old fart, I am going to band practice tonight to rock out and have a few beers! :headbang:

hatchetforce
01.12.12, 05:15 AM
Wish I was joining the Toronto Crew
In know in '04 we met at the Skydome Hard Rock
Where is Jack Astor's from there?

sinner's swing
01.12.12, 07:55 AM
Wow, I've been in Main so much that I forgot all about this inevitable thread. I will be there!!! Thing is though if I didn't have to cut off my arm and sell a kidney to get airfare, I'd have great seats like you guys :) I'll be there, that's all that matters. And pre show is a must. All new people welcome. Oh and if the hot waitresses from back then have aged even 1/4 of what I have, we can find new ones ;) Can't wait. And Jeff, if you're not there, there's no point man! Someone needs to be the emcee.

joerho
01.12.12, 10:27 AM
Hey Toronto people, I took the train from Windsor in 07 with my son and made a weekend of it. I met a few of you for drinks before the show. We are heading up again. My son will be 14 this time, and I'm sure he will have an even better time now that he is older, and learning to play guitar. Can't wait. I'll meet up again with you guys before the show. Cheers!

MF5150
01.12.12, 01:30 PM
Wow, I've been in Main so much that I forgot all about this inevitable thread. I will be there!!! Thing is though if I didn't have to cut off my arm and sell a kidney to get airfare, I'd have great seats like you guys :) I'll be there, that's all that matters. And pre show is a must. All new people welcome. Oh and if the hot waitresses from back then have aged even 1/4 of what I have, we can find new ones ;) Can't wait. And Jeff, if you're not there, there's no point man! Someone needs to be the emcee.

Ahem.

I'll be there.

Jeff's old. :smokin:

sinner's swing
01.12.12, 05:40 PM
Ahem.

I'll be there.

Jeff's old. :smokin:

HaHa, ok, if the old(er) guy doesn't show, you are it!!! Actually you both have to be there.

jetguy5150
01.12.12, 07:10 PM
Hey Toronto people, I took the train from Windsor in 07 with my son and made a weekend of it. I met a few of you for drinks before the show. We are heading up again. My son will be 14 this time, and I'm sure he will have an even better time now that he is older, and learning to play guitar. Can't wait. I'll meet up again with you guys before the show. Cheers!

I remember that. Hard to believe your little man is 14 this time!!!

jetguy5150
01.12.12, 07:11 PM
HaHa, ok, if the old(er) guy doesn't show, you are it!!! Actually you both have to be there.

Don't you worry my friend. I will be at the pre-show gathering without a doubt. That is not in question. I wouldn't miss a chance to see all you guys again for anything! :thumb:

Everybody Wants Some 33
01.12.12, 08:09 PM
But you have to wait. That is how life works. You can't make March 17th come any faster. :D

Come on man!!!! :)

jetguy5150
01.13.12, 05:19 AM
Wish I was joining the Toronto Crew
In know in '04 we met at the Skydome Hard Rock
Where is Jack Astor's from there?

A hatch siting would make Toronto the show to be at! People all across North America would be reviewing their show saying it was amazing! tremendous! but it would have been perfect if hatch was there. Toronto people would be saying it was amazing! tremendous! and we had hatch!!! :headbang:

2004 set the bar pretty high for pre-show gatherings. That was quite the group photo we had. Jack Astor's (if that is the place that is chosen) is on Front St. which is half a bock north of Skydome (Rogers Centre) but closer to the ACC. You basically can stumble down the hill from Jack Astors to the ACC. BUT...it was packed 6 hours early last time...and this time it's St. Patty's.

sinner's swing
01.13.12, 07:05 AM
Me and Cabo Imbiber, just got tickets. They're upper but close to stage.:headbang:

Xraytech
01.14.12, 11:01 AM
I'm going to be there! yessssssssssss!!!!! can't wait! 1st time to Toronto and 1st time to see VH!!! the wife and I are making a weekend vacation of it!!!!! going to the CN tower!!!

sinner's swing
01.14.12, 06:26 PM
I'm going to be there! yessssssssssss!!!!! can't wait! 1st time to Toronto and 1st time to see VH!!! the wife and I are making a weekend vacation of it!!!!! going to the CN tower!!!

:headbang::headbang:

shark1972
01.17.12, 12:19 PM
BUMP!

C'mon Toronto fans. We had the biggest thread of the last two tours. Just making sure we stay on the first page!:D

So, have we decided where we are meeting? Jack Astors seems like the front runner so far. I'm game as long as the beer is cold and the waitresses are hot!:thumb:

sinner's swing
01.17.12, 06:02 PM
BUMP!

C'mon Toronto fans. We had the biggest thread of the last two tours. Just making sure we stay on the first page!:D

So, have we decided where we are meeting? Jack Astors seems like the front runner so far. I'm game as long as the beer is cold and the waitresses are hot!:thumb:

I know, what the fuck. bump indeed. :headbang:

MF5150
01.18.12, 07:19 PM
BUMP!

If we go to JA's you can be assured that the waitresses will be smokin.

Been in there a bunch of times.

And I can't wait to go back. :devil:

sinner's swing
01.19.12, 07:11 AM
If we go to JA's you can be assured that the waitresses will be smokin.

Been in there a bunch of times.

And I can't wait to go back. :devil:

You get some good seats? You were on the floor last time weren't you?

MF5150
01.21.12, 07:34 AM
You get some good seats? You were on the floor last time weren't you?

Haven't got seats yet.

Probably gonna go the scalper or Stub Hub route this time.

sinner's swing
01.21.12, 09:24 AM
Haven't got seats yet.

Probably gonna go the scalper or Stub Hub route this time.

Gonna try to upgrade. Depends on funds and prices. Can't believe the album is like 2 weeks away.

jetguy5150
01.23.12, 10:51 AM
Just grabbed a pair of sweet tickets!!! For Mythbusters Live!!! :headbang: We meeting up before hand? Who's in? :D

sinner's swing
01.23.12, 10:56 AM
Just grabbed a pair of sweet tickets!!! For Mythbusters Live!!! :headbang: We meeting up before hand? Who's in? :D

:)

MF5150
01.23.12, 11:19 AM
I have two leads on craigslist I'm pursuing right now. And if they pan out, I think I might have hit the jackpot. :devil:

Oh and I'm still looking for tickets.:D

Update: I got a guy who's selling 4 Centre Floors Row 2, for $250 each. I'll have to buy a pair, but if anybody is interested in the other two let me know.

jetguy5150
01.23.12, 11:22 AM
I have two leads on craigslist I'm pursuing right now. And if they pan out, I think I might have hit the jackpot. :devil:

Damn! I already had my response formulated in my mind after reading "craigslist" but you already responsed in kind. Nice!

Buzzzb
01.25.12, 08:21 PM
I'm heading there with my daughter.....I have a single seat for sale eds side in section 110 .......I will have to double check that tho as she ordered them.....been to all shows since Sammy......

Buzzzb
01.25.12, 08:25 PM
Ooops sorry looking for face value....I told my wife to buy me a ticket as I was working when they went on sale and my kid bought a air so we could go together.....if you have a great 22y.o. That wants to go see vh with you.....that's as cool as sitting in the best seat in the house

sinner's swing
01.26.12, 06:36 PM

Update: I got a guy who's selling 4 Centre Floors Row 2, for $250 each. I'll have to buy a pair, but if anybody is interested in the other two let me know.

Holy shit!!! That's a wicked deal. I'd still need to sell an organ, though not on Craigslist ;)

I suppose those other 2 are gone by now though eh? My wallet is getting itchy.

shark1972
02.02.12, 12:53 PM
BUMP! :D I'll just keep doing this every once in a while until things start to heat up closer to the show.

Everybody ready for Christmas next Tuesday????:D:headbang:

MF5150
02.03.12, 08:27 AM
BUMP! :D I'll just keep doing this every once in a while until things start to heat up closer to the show.

Everybody ready for Christmas next Tuesday????:D:headbang:

PM your e-mail.

Christmas is going to come early. :thumb:

Harper77
02.14.12, 09:21 AM
32 more days!!! :headbang:

sinner's swing
02.14.12, 06:13 PM
32 more days!!! :headbang:

Your first VH show, really? Awesome. You will shit your pants :) In a good way of course.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

muffdiver
02.14.12, 06:28 PM
im goin......:thumb:

Harper77
02.15.12, 04:53 AM
Your first VH show, really? Awesome. You will shit your pants :) In a good way of course.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

It is my friend. I have always been a casual listener and the last couple of yrs really started getting into VH!

A little worried re: type of crowd. I have visions of a Metallica-type crowd lol! Keep in mind that I am coming from a U2 fan type re: my fav band so this VH show is exciting and a little scarey lol! :eek:

MF5150
02.15.12, 09:54 AM
It is my friend. I have always been a casual listener and the last couple of yrs really started getting into VH!

A little worried re: type of crowd. I have visions of a Metallica-type crowd lol! Keep in mind that I am coming from a U2 fan type re: my fav band so this VH show is exciting and a little scarey lol! :eek:

Believe me so was I when I saw my first VH show. And I was 15 at the time meeting up with people from this site who I had never met.

Talk about anxious. Then I met the gang (Jetguy, barney, sinners, etc) and...well.....I got the hell out of there. :scared:

I'm jesting of course. Like every concert there will be some drunk assholes. Usually those are the guys who don't know shit about the band. The true fans are usually the most normal, average looking people who are very unassuming.

Come to the pre-show gathering...you will be in good hands. Jetguy5150's hands more than likely. He likes fresh fish. ;)

sinner's swing
02.15.12, 06:18 PM
Believe me so was I when I saw my first VH show. And I was 15 at the time meeting up with people from this site who I had never met.

Talk about anxious. Then I met the gang (Jetguy, barney, sinners, etc) and...well.....I got the hell out of there. :scared:

I'm jesting of course. Like every concert there will be some drunk assholes. Usually those are the guys who don't know shit about the band. The true fans are usually the most normal, average looking people who are very unassuming.

Come to the pre-show gathering...you will be in good hands. Jetguy5150's hands more than likely. He likes fresh fish. ;)

:spit:

sinner's swing
02.15.12, 06:31 PM

No, no, no man, no worries. What you'll see a LOT of are dudes in their 30's-50's. Half of those guys will have their wives/girlfriends with them. Half the wives/girlfriends will be dressed straight outta 1985. 1/10th of THEM, look pretty good. Lots of old rockers with a million rock n roll stories. Then a small contingent of cool young people. I wouldn't call it an overly rowdy crowd. You'll have fun. This will make me sound old but last time, they were so loud that it muddied up the sound a bit. All reports from the L.A. show point to better quality sound, so that's a plus. To see Ed (fingers crossed) playing like he did last week, will be such a joy. As much as I loved the 04 show for many reasons, we know what hindsight can do. 2007 was WAY better but Ed still seemed a little "off" Now it's seems like the old Ed. I'm so excited. Wolf has upped his game immensely, Al is a rock, and Dave is the showstoppa.

jetguy5150
02.16.12, 08:41 AM

Unless you are a female you should be fine. Unlike Mitch...I prefer my good hands to be firmly planted on the female form.

Harper77
02.17.12, 05:53 AM
Thanks guys.
I am so used to U2 shows where the crowd is obviously different than a VH crowd.

Having said that, the last U2 show I was I at was the first time I did General Admission and not seats. I came within a hair of getting into a fight with some *&$(#! that tried to cut in front with his tart-girlfriend just as the band was taking the stage. We kept our place for 3 hrs then this dick things he could come in at the last minute!? :yell:

For VH I actually have seats at the side of the stage, so no real chance of the same type of thing happening.

But still - totally ruined the whole experience so hope it won't happen again.

MF5150
02.17.12, 07:49 AM
Unless you are a female you should be fine.

Ain't that the truth.

Got a vagina?

Got a pulse?

Then you're right up Jetguy's alley. ;) :D

sinner's swing
02.17.12, 08:28 AM
Ain't that the truth.

Got a vagina?

Got a pulse?

High, inside! :D

jetguy5150
02.17.12, 11:38 AM
Ain't that the truth.

Got a vagina?

Got a pulse?

No...then jetguy will be up YOUR alley.

shark1972
02.17.12, 11:40 AM
No...then jetguy will be up YOUR alley.

Didn't you just have a kid jet? You shouldn't be thinking about that stuff!! :D

Everybody Wants Some 33
02.19.12, 04:02 PM
Ain't that the truth.

Got a vagina?

Got a pulse?

:funny:

sinner's swing
02.20.12, 07:12 AM
Wondering if our friendly neighborhood mod It's Mike, is gonna join us? :headbang:

NOaverageJOE
02.20.12, 08:18 AM
Soooo...still considering making the trek to "OHHHHH CANADA!" It's going to be one of those buy tickets the last week thing and see if I can get decent ones. If not, I have Buffalo all lined up for the 9th. Still would like to see you all and get some Mac and Cheese...they. have. mac. and. cheese. right?!!!!

sinner's swing
02.20.12, 09:10 AM
Soooo...still considering making the trek to "OHHHHH CANADA!" It's going to be one of those buy tickets the last week thing and see if I can get decent ones. If not, I have Buffalo all lined up for the 9th. Still would like to see you all and get some Mac and Cheese...they. have. mac. and. cheese. right?!!!!

Oh we have mac and cheese alright. :) Come on up and joining the party man.

MF5150
02.20.12, 10:21 AM
Wondering if our friendly neighborhood mod It's Mike, is gonna join us? :headbang:

I sure hope so. After all the battles he and I have had here, it would finally be nice to meet him and buy him a drink. :smokin:

Mike, you gonna join the festivities or what? :headbang:

dudeman2013
02.20.12, 08:57 PM
How far is Toronto from Detroit. I am thinking of coming across for the show. Would love to meet up with the linkers. Also how is security at the border. Worried that they will see one of my convictions and turn me away

Harper77
02.21.12, 05:16 AM
How far is Toronto from Detroit. I am thinking of coming across for the show. Would love to meet up with the linkers. Also how is security at the border. Worried that they will see one of my convictions and turn me away

3-4 hrs I think.
As far as security - all really depends who U get. Pick a lane and hope for the best.

jetguy5150
02.21.12, 09:51 AM
Didn't you just have a kid jet? You shouldn't be thinking about that stuff!! :D

I think it's the other way around...since we just had a kid (6 days ago) I have no choice but to THINK about stuff like that since I won't be GETTING any of that stuff for a while. Sigh...back to threesomes with the Palmer sisters.

sinner's swing
02.21.12, 01:07 PM

Toronto is a 27 hour drive from Detroit. And none of us want to meet up with you, sorry. :smokin:

dudeman2013
02.21.12, 02:47 PM
Do they do a background check at the border. Have a few skeletons in the closet. Wanna make sure you can get across

MF5150
02.21.12, 03:04 PM
We all wear headset mics up here. You wouldn't like it.

Stay in Michigan.

Please.

dudeman2013
02.21.12, 03:09 PM
Do you all look like this too:

http://www.clevescene.com/binary/ea77/1277317881-terrencenphilip.jpg

MF5150
02.21.12, 03:21 PM
Do you all look like this too:

http://www.clevescene.com/binary/ea77/1277317881-terrencenphilip.jpg

Add head set mics to all of us and that picture is pretty much on the money.

Stay in Michigan.

Number 47
02.21.12, 03:55 PM
Toronto is a 27 hour drive from Detroit. And none of us want to meet up with you, sorry. :smokin:

We all wear headset mics up here. You wouldn't like it.

Stay in Michigan.

Please.

:spit:

jetguy5150
02.22.12, 06:41 AM
Do they do a background check at the border. Have a few skeletons in the closet. Wanna make sure you can get across

5 years ago it would not have been too difficult. Recent changes to the partnership between countries has them sharing information instantly through a shared data base. The border office at either end of the bridge/tunnel will have ALL of your information on the screen. The only way to ensure you have no issues is to get a full pardon through the consulates but that takes 3-6 months. I would strongly suggest you do some research with the governments before shelling out big bucks for a ticket only to get turned around at the border. Besides, why would you want to make a 27 hour drive only to pay the outrageous parking rates in Toronto which are higher than NYC ($175 - $300 for 6 hours) :D

MF5150
02.22.12, 07:00 AM
5 years ago it would not have been too difficult. Recent changes to the partnership between countries has them sharing information instantly through a shared data base. The border office at either end of the bridge/tunnel will have ALL of your information on the screen. The only way to ensure you have no issues is to get a full pardon through the consulates but that takes 3-6 months. I would strongly suggest you do some research with the governments before shelling out big bucks for a ticket only to get turned around at the border. Besides, why would you want to make a 27 hour drive only to pay the outrageous parking rates in Toronto which are higher than NYC ($175 - $300 for 6 hours) :D

I forgot about the parking. Due to the fact that it's a concert night I'm sure parking will be double that for Saturday evening.

We're going to have to figure that out on our way down to the ACC, Jet.

Y'know...since you'll be giving me a lift downtown and all, right? :D

jetguy5150
02.22.12, 07:05 AM
We're going to have to figure that out on our way down to the ACC, Jet.

Y'know...since you'll be giving me a lift downtown and all, right? :D

You know I'm not going to the actual concert right? But if you want a drive, no problem. Wait at the end of your driveway...don't leave though because if I drive by and you aren't there I won't stop. Be patient...I'll get you eventually. :D

MF5150
02.22.12, 07:38 AM
You know I'm not going to the actual concert right? But if you want a drive, no problem. Wait at the end of your driveway...don't leave though because if I drive by and you aren't there I won't stop. Be patient...I'll get you eventually. :D

I'm going outside now.

I'll see you on the 17th. :smokin:

lmr5150
02.22.12, 06:37 PM
Just scored tix to show. Looking forward to meeting Linkers.

sinner's swing
02.22.12, 06:49 PM
Just scored tix to show. Looking forward to meeting Linkers.

Right on.:headbang:

dudeman2013
02.22.12, 07:00 PM
Where are the linkers meeting up. I just talked to my buddy from Windsor, and he said my misdemeanor convictions shouldn't be a problem at the border. The first round is on me if you guys tell me what bar you are going to. Also how strict are they on bringing food into the shows, I have some sunflower seeds that I like to snack on to tide me over between smoke breaks.

sinner's swing
02.22.12, 07:21 PM
Where are the linkers meeting up. I just talked to my buddy from Windsor, and he said my misdemeanor convictions shouldn't be a problem at the border. The first round is on me if you guys tell me what bar you are going to. Also how strict are they on bringing food into the shows, I have some sunflower seeds that I like to snack on to tide me over between smoke breaks.

I'll be serious with you this once.

1. If you really have any convictions at all, you will be either turned away immediately or massively delayed.
2. If you are in real life as you are on here, not one single person from the group we'll have, will want to meet up with you anywhere.
3. If you think there's even a teenie tiny chance of anyone telling you where we're going, dream another dream. Pun intended.
Good luck and good night.

jetguy5150
02.23.12, 07:59 AM
I'll be serious with you this once.

1. If you really have any convictions at all, you will be either turned away immediately or massively delayed.
2. If you are in real life as you are on here, not one single person from the group we'll have, will want to meet up with you anywhere.
3. If you think there's even a teenie tiny chance of anyone telling you where we're going, dream another dream. Pun intended.
Good luck and good night.

What are you trying to say SS? :D

MF5150
02.23.12, 08:05 AM

Yeah, he sounds serious, man. :smokin:

sinner's swing
02.23.12, 10:54 AM

:smokin: I suppose I could have just said fuck off!?

Brett
02.23.12, 10:58 AM

Yeah this sounds like someone I'd just love to meet up with. Do you shoot up in the bathroom too? Thanks for the heads up. Glad I live far away.

Good luck guys.

It's Mike
02.23.12, 11:04 AM
Yeah this sounds like someone I'd just love to meet up with. Do you shoot up in the bathroom too? Thanks for the heads up. Glad I live far away.

Good luck guys.

we'll stop him at the border Brett.

Brett
02.23.12, 11:05 AM
we'll stop him at the border Brett.

Please take him!!

It's Mike
02.23.12, 11:07 AM
Please take him!!

he's in Detroit, he's 50/50 to even live to the day of the Toronto show.

dudeman2013
02.23.12, 11:25 AM
I know I'm not wanted here anymore. I am going to try to restrict my posts even further to threads that are short where people won't get as upset and I won't be as visible. If that doesn't work I suppose I should be banned. I'm sorry.

onefootoutthedoor
02.23.12, 11:29 AM
I know I'm not wanted here anymore. I am going to try to restrict my posts even further to threads that are short where people won't get as upset and I won't be as visible. If that doesn't work I suppose I should be banned. I'm sorry.

One can only dream.

MF5150
02.23.12, 11:34 AM

Well at least you're a premium member.

ZachenFoot
02.23.12, 11:35 AM
Well at least you're a premium member.

Don't give him ideas...

jetguy5150
02.23.12, 12:10 PM
Please take him!!

Done! In exchange you keep Celine Dion. Do we have a deal?

shark1972
02.23.12, 07:48 PM
Haha! This is great! I've been away from the links for a few days and come back to this new development. Very entertaining! This Toronto pre/post show get together could be one for the ages!:headbang: At least we'll have LOTS to talk about!:thumb:

Harper77
02.24.12, 07:58 AM
My tix are offically in hand! Was waiting to get them in my hot little hands from my boss and now I am ready!!!! :headbang:

VH Wahoo
02.24.12, 08:24 AM
Done! In exchange you keep Celine Dion. Do we have a deal?

Better yet...we'll take Rush, you keep Dudeman....sound kosher to you? :D ;)

shark1972
02.24.12, 12:42 PM
Better yet...we'll take Rush, you keep Dudeman....sound kosher to you? :D ;)

Oh man, you can't take Rush! That's like taking Queen from England, they're rock Royalty in this Country. You can have Nickelback for FREE! :D

5150canuck
02.25.12, 11:41 AM
OK if any of you want the real sports bar across from acc is taking reservations as of today for march 17th,as it will be busy night and others places might not take a booking.

I would call now....416-815-7325

5150canuck
02.25.12, 11:43 AM
I got my table for 12 but they will only hold for 15min after the time you book....good luck!

MF5150
02.26.12, 05:43 PM
Okay...Toronto Linkers!

I'm going to have to call ahead and book a reservation at our bar of choice in advance, as it's St. Paddy's the night of the show and more than likely it will be pretty busy.

So for those of you who plan on coming out please add your name (and if you'll be bringing any guests) to this Roll Call so I have an idea of how many I need to book the reservation for. Before the show, I'll PM everybody on the roll call list where we are meeting. I won't be posting it here in the thread as there is a certain member we probably wouldn't want showing up. :p

ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Jetguy5150
sinner's swing

sinner's swing
02.26.12, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=MF5150;1487279]Okay...Toronto Linkers!

I'm going to have to call ahead and book a reservation at our bar of choice in advance, as it's St. Paddy's the night of the show and more than likely it will be pretty busy.

So for those of you who plan on coming out please add your name (and if you'll be bringing any guests) to this Roll Call so I have an idea of how many I need to book the reservation for. Before the show, I'll PM everybody on the roll call list where we are meeting. I won't be posting it here in the thread as there is a certain member we probably wouldn't want showing up. :p

ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Jetguy5150
sinner's swing
Cabo Imbiber (Kyle, who is a member here since 04, with a whole 21 posts) ;)

shark1972
02.27.12, 07:00 AM

ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Jetguy5150
sinner's swing
shark1972

My bro will probably come too but he doesn't have a ticket yet so it's not 100%.

lmr5150
02.27.12, 02:11 PM

ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Jetguy5150
sinner's swing

LMR 5150 +1. We are coming in Friday. Anyone who wants to get together on that day should send me a PM. I am more than happy to buy a Linker a drink . . . emphasis on "a" :)

MF5150
02.27.12, 02:20 PM
ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Jetguy5150
sinner's swing
Cabo Imbiber (Kyle, who is a member here since 04, with a whole 21 posts)
shark1972
lmr5150 +1

lmr5150
02.27.12, 03:24 PM
Awesome

dudeman2013
03.01.12, 11:23 AM
Add me to the rollcall. I will be wearing my "Michael Who?" shirt and be smoking Camel Lights and eating David sunflower seeds out front until I see you guys.

Harper77
03.01.12, 12:03 PM
For those familiar with Toronto and since it is St. Pats day, what would you recommend is the best for an Irish experience before the show:

Fynn's Temple Bar (489 King Street West)

Grace O'Malley's (14 Duncan Street)

Irish Embassy (49 Yonge Street (at Wellington))

Fionn MacCools @ Front and Windsor

MF5150
03.01.12, 12:07 PM
Add me to the rollcall. I will be wearing my "Michael Who?" shirt and be smoking Camel Lights and eating David sunflower seeds out front until I see you guys.

Nobodys adding you to the roll call, but yeah, we'll meet you out front........

sinner's swing
03.01.12, 12:09 PM

Yeah NOT at the Hard Rock Cafe' at the Rogers Centre (Skydome) We're NOT going there. :thumb:

Wolfgang Slinger
03.01.12, 06:06 PM

Fuck, yes! I want to get added to this roll call!

Tickets are still an issue but I'm thinking of spending the extra buck on the Ticketmaster Platinum seats if I can go.

I need to redeem myself my long absence and for being MIA in 2004 only because I got to know you guys on here after the show.

MF5150
03.01.12, 06:27 PM
Fuck, yes! I want to get added to this roll call!

Tickets are still an issue but I'm thinking of spending the extra buck on the Ticketmaster Platinum seats if I can go.

I need to redeem myself my long absence and for being MIA in 2004 only because I got to know you guys on here after the show.

Dude. You're added to the Roll Call and your first drink is on me, EvH_316_5150. :smokin:

Welcome Back! :headbang:

ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Jetguy5150
sinner's swing
shark1972
lmr5150 +1
Wolfgang Slinger

dudeman2013
03.01.12, 06:48 PM
First round is on me (if i make it across the border). Just let me know the time and place and add me to the rollcall

Wolfgang Slinger
03.02.12, 03:25 AM
I don't need to say this but I've been to Van Halen shows in Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas and LA and nobody holds a candle (or glow stick) to you guy in Toronto.

I've gotta get on making this little roadie happen!

MF5150
03.02.12, 07:13 AM
First round is on me (if i make it across the border). Just let me know the time and place and add me to the rollcall

Thanks dude.

We're probably meeting up at around 3-4pm on March 17th.

I've gotta get on making this little roadie happen!

Yeah. I'll PM you with the details once I make reservations at our pre-show watering hole.

MF5150
03.04.12, 07:43 AM
I'm going to call our watering hole of choice tomorrow and make reservations for the 17th. Probably going to try and get a resv for 12.

Once that is confirmed I will PM all of you on the Roll Call list with details regarding the location. :thumb:

Buzzzb
03.06.12, 05:27 AM
i have a single seat for sale..section 117 row 8 seat 5.please pm me if interested thx

sinner's swing
03.06.12, 07:27 AM
i have a single seat for sale..section 117 row 8 seat 5.please pm me if interested thx

I'd be interested if you had 2 and they were face or lower. Sorry, on a budget.

cjgolf2000
03.06.12, 08:48 AM
Has anyone been checking ticketmaster for the release of more floor tickets? Just curious about the possibility of the ramp being eliminated and seats added. I was gonna start checking but maybe it's already happened and I am too late?

Thanks!

Buzzzb
03.06.12, 08:58 AM
thx for the interest swinger....sorry i only have a single.......i am just trying to get face plus ticketmaster fee......looking forward to the show...........

shark1972
03.07.12, 12:13 PM
Hey guys,

Looks like my wife will be joining us for this little shindig. So +1 for me on the guestlist. Had to order 2 tickets off of stubhub and ended up with 23rd row floors on Ed's side for facevalue. :headbang: Still a shitload of $ with all the fees but I figured what the hell, we don't get out much together with 3 kids!

Problem is, I still have 1 ticket in section 102, row 5 available if anybody wants it. PM me if your interested.

Cheers!

Won't be long now!:bounce:

shark1972
03.07.12, 12:20 PM
Hey guys,

Looks like my wife will be joining us for this little shindig. So +1 for me on the guestlist. Had to order 2 tickets off of stubhub and ended up with 23rd row floors on Ed's side for facevalue. :headbang: Still a shitload of $ with all the fees but I figured what the hell, we don't get out much together with 3 kids!

Problem is, I still have 1 ticket in section 102, row 5 available if anybody wants it. PM me if your interested.

Cheers!

Won't be long now!:bounce:

MF5150
03.08.12, 06:32 AM
Alright ladies and gentlemen.

The Jack Astors on Front Street is where we will be heading prior to the show. Now, they aren't taking reservations for that night but I was told that if we get there around 3pm we should be good. Just remember it is St. Paddy's day as well so I figure the earlier we get there the better. I'm still awaiting word back from Jetguy_5150takeabreakfromthehentai_andrespondtomyf acebookmessage in regards to what time he plans on heading down there, as I figured he and I would be the welcoming party at Astors. :smokin:

9 days to go fuckaz.

GET READY

Oh and if Dudeman wants to show up for a drink and a Good Old Canadian beat down, he's more than welcome to mosey on over the border. :)

sinner's swing
03.08.12, 06:59 AM
Alright ladies and gentlemen.

The Jack Astors on Front Street is where we will be heading prior to the show. Now, they aren't taking reservations for that night but I was told that if we get there around 3pm we should be good. Just remember it is St. Paddy's day as well so I figure the earlier we get there the better. I'm still awaiting word back from Jetguy_5150takeabreakfromthehentai_andrespondtomyf acebookmessage in regards to what time he plans on heading down there, as I figured he and I would be the welcoming party at Astors. :smokin:

9 days to go fuckaz.

GET READY

Oh and if Dudeman wants to show up for a drink and a Good Old Canadian beat down, he's more than welcome to mosey on over the border. :)

Looks like I might have to walk because of stupid fucking Air Canada! :mad:

MF5150
03.08.12, 07:03 AM

Looks like I might have to walk because of stupid fucking Air Canada! :mad:

What?!?

Something up with your flight?

sinner's swing
03.08.12, 07:07 AM
What?!?

Something up with your flight?

You haven't heard about the impending strike? I might have to drive to another city to catch a Westjet flight. I'll get there, just not in any convenience whatsoever.

MF5150
03.08.12, 07:09 AM
You haven't heard about the impending strike?

Not really, to be honest. Any other airlines you can go with?

sinner's swing
03.08.12, 07:17 AM
Not really, to be honest. Any other airlines you can go with?

Might have to get a ride to another city somehow to catch Westjet. Only Air Canada here. New Brunswick is extremely biased towards Moncton and they end up getting everything. Saint John, the largest city in the province, usually gets screwed out of everything that remotely resembles leisure.

MF5150
03.08.12, 08:22 AM
Might have to get a ride to another city somehow to catch Westjet. Only Air Canada here. New Brunswick is extremely biased towards Moncton and they end up getting everything. Saint John, the largest city in the province, usually gets screwed out of everything that remotely resembles leisure.

Fack. Sorry to hear that, buddy.

And you won't "somehow" get a ride to another city to catch Westjet.

You WILL get a ride to another city to catch WestJet. :thumb:

sinner's swing
03.08.12, 02:31 PM
Fack. Sorry to hear that, buddy.

And you won't "somehow" get a ride to another city to catch Westjet.

You WILL get a ride to another city to catch WestJet. :thumb:

Ok, Air Canada strike is off for now, booked my ticket an hour ago. Woohoo!!!

shark1972
03.08.12, 04:11 PM
Change of plans for me. My wife is not going now but my bro is. Just as well as I have a feeling the topic of conversation will be very "guy" oriented. :D

Sinners Swing, glad you got a flight buddy. :thumb:

Next Saturday can't come soon enough!:headbang:

sinner's swing
03.08.12, 07:23 PM
Change of plans for me. My wife is not going now but my bro is. Just as well as I have a feeling the topic of conversation will be very "guy" oriented. :D

Sinners Swing, glad you got a flight buddy. :thumb:

Next Saturday can't come soon enough!:headbang:

Next Saturday, holy shit!! :smokin:
And yeah, your wife probably wouldn't appreciate the constant cursing, alcohol, waitresses and the Van Halen talk for too long. :D

brianj74
03.09.12, 08:57 AM
Quick FYI, while this show was been sold-out or close to it for a while ticketmaster just released a wack of new seats in various sections...

Everybody Wants Some 33
03.09.12, 09:03 AM
Warming up for the St. Patrick's Day VIP Concert experience with 6th row floors in Buffalo tonight!!! Van Frickin' Halen time!!!!!

At0micPunk
03.09.12, 09:17 AM
VH any time is awesome but on a "unofficial" holiday which is goes hand in hand with partyin' and drinkin' and on a Saturday night!? Too cool! You all have a blast!!
http://www.booak.com/emoticons/graphics/st-patricks-day/18.gif

sinner's swing
03.09.12, 01:20 PM
Quick FYI, while this show was been sold-out or close to it for a while ticketmaster just released a wack of new seats in various sections...

I see that man, very tempting. Those "behind the stage" seats look good on youtube. Some of them are 100 bucks.

MF5150
03.09.12, 09:34 PM
Just got tickets off of TM now. Thanks to brianj74 for the heads up on the new block of tickets. :thumb:

Went the Platinum Tickets route. I think cabo_brent and I will be satisfied with our seats come 7:30pm on the 17th. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

cjgolf2000
03.10.12, 02:58 AM
Just got tickets off of TM now. Thanks to brianj74 for the heads up on the new block of tickets. :thumb:

Went the Platinum Tickets route. I think cabo_brent and I will be satisfied with our seats come 7:30pm on the 17th. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I've been watching the price drop on those platinum seats over the week...2nd row was $499 on Monday. Now if everyone stays cool, they'll probably drop some more before the show. Lets get them reasonable before pulling the trigger...:headbang:

MF5150: I am assuming I might be right beside you if things work out...

MF5150
03.10.12, 06:50 AM
I've been watching the price drop on those platinum seats over the week...2nd row was $499 on Monday. Now if everyone stays cool, they'll probably drop some more before the show. Lets get them reasonable before pulling the trigger...:headbang:

MF5150: I am assuming I might be right beside you if things work out...

Yeah we paid $279 for ours. Can't imagine they go lower than $200, but y'never know. Considering we were going to go the scalper route the night of and we probably would have paid $$200-250 anyways, we wanted to pull the trigger now before the tickets were gone. Wasn't prepared to pay more than $279 though.

cjgolf2000
03.11.12, 04:18 AM
Yeah we paid $279 for ours. Can't imagine they go lower than $200, but y'never know. Considering we were going to go the scalper route the night of and we probably would have paid $$200-250 anyways, we wanted to pull the trigger now before the tickets were gone. Wasn't prepared to pay more than $279 though.

Just got 4th row seats 34 and 35 for $199 each all in! Still a few left on the platinum site.

Little further right than I wanted but still good seats. :headbang::headbang:

MF5150
03.11.12, 08:17 AM
Just got 4th row seats 34 and 35 for $199 each all in! Still a few left on the platinum site.

Little further right than I wanted but still good seats. :headbang::headbang:

Nice! :smokin:

We got seats 34/35 in the 2nd row. I'm wondering how many seats are in a ow on the floor?

We might not be that far to the right. I'm thinking there's roughly 15 seats in each row per section on the floor. If anything we'll be closer to the centre flr section than to the far right of the RFLRs.

cjgolf2000
03.11.12, 10:19 AM
Nice! :smokin:

We got seats 34/35 in the 2nd row. I'm wondering how many seats are in a ow on the floor?

We might not be that far to the right. I'm thinking there's roughly 15 seats in each row per section on the floor. If anything we'll be closer to the centre flr section than to the far right of the RFLRs.

I was watching for those 2nd row seats right beside you. Late last night they were still $279 and when I woke up this morning all that was left was 4th row and up. Price must have dropped early this am. Yeah we're closer to the centre than the far side...should be right below Eddie give or take a few seats...

sinner's swing
03.11.12, 11:15 AM
I was watching for those 2nd row seats right beside you. Late last night they were still $279 and when I woke up this morning all that was left was 4th row and up. Price must have dropped early this am. Yeah we're closer to the centre than the far side...should be right below Eddie give or take a few seats...

Where are you seeing these? I don't see anything on the floor.

MF5150
03.11.12, 11:23 AM
Where are you seeing these? I don't see anything on the floor.

Your probably looking at the Standard Ticket Sale page. There's a Platinum tickets link you need to click on and it will take you to those tickets.

Checked this morning and all they had was 4th and 8th row, I believe. $199. Not a bad deal for 4th row when most of the people around you will be paying $300+.

sinner's swing
03.11.12, 11:27 AM
Your probably looking at the Standard Ticket Sale page. There's a Platinum tickets link you need to click on and it will take you to those tickets.

Checked this morning and all they had was 4th and 8th row, I believe. $199. Not a bad deal for 4th row when most of the people around you will be paying $300+.

It says "tickets not available online." Then points me to a link to find out about the ticket exchange. Which then leads me nowhere. :confused:

MF5150
03.11.12, 11:36 AM
It says "tickets not available online." Then points me to a link to find out about the ticket exchange. Which then leads me nowhere. :confused:

Looks like the Platinum Tickets are sold out then. :irked:

But fear not, cause I think scalpers are going to have a large amount of tickets and they aren't going to be able to upcharge the hell out of them. You should be able to get good floor seats up close for what Brent and I paid.

I mean to snag 2nd row floors for $100 over face value, is, while expensive, very good.

I paid $330 for one seat 4th row on the last tour. On that Platinum Tickets page they had 4th rows for $199. People must not be willing to shell out for the VIP Packages and that means some scalpers will have the left over tickets.

sinner's swing
03.11.12, 11:40 AM
Looks like the Platinum Tickets are sold out then. :irked:

But fear not, cause I think scalpers are going to have a large amount of tickets and they aren't going to be able to upcharge the hell out of them. You should be able to get good floor seats up close for what Brent and I paid.

I mean to snag 2nd row floors for $100 over face value, is, while expensive, very good.

I paid $330 for one seat 4th row on the last tour. On that Platinum Tickets page they had 4th rows for $199. People must not be willing to shell out for the VIP Packages.

I'd be ecstatic for early row 100's from the penalty box up to the stage. Not struck on floor for anything past the 10th row. Now GA floor would be a whole different story! :)

NOaverageJOE
03.12.12, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone. After going to the show in Buffalo, I feel like a trip to Toronto is in the cards. Anyone have one ticket to sell? PM me if so. Thanks!

lmr5150
03.12.12, 05:41 PM
I am arriving in Toronto on Friday. If anyone wants to meet up at a local pub, PM me.

MF5150
03.13.12, 12:40 PM
It's only a couple days away folks. :bounce:

Try and aim to be at Jack Astor's by or at 3:30 on Saturday because I'm sure with it being St. Paddy's and all the bar will fill up pretty quick.

Jetguy chickened out and won't be joining us at the pre-show gathering so it looks like I will have to be the Master of Ceremonies and welcome all you crazy motherfuckers when you arrive, so don't be late. :devil:

ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Sinner's swing
shark1972
lmr5150 +1
Wolfgang Slinger
cabo_brent +2

sinner's swing
03.13.12, 01:10 PM
I'm disappointed Jeff, boooooo. :mad:
Not even the pre-show? 4 days away brohams!

And 9 people??!!! wth guys. There must be 20 or 30 from here going to the show. We don't bite, but the waitresses might, if that's yer thing. ;)

Number 47
03.13.12, 02:05 PM
Great thread, great people. Just read from start to now. You guys are funny. :thumb:

Sounds like a band of brothers storming the city on Saturday night. Oh Canada! :headbang:

NOaverageJOE
03.13.12, 02:47 PM

And 9 people??!!! wth guys. There must be 20 or 30 from here going to the show. We don't bite, but the waitresses might, if that's yer thing. ;)

Jeff, if I somehow end up going, you best be there!

sinner's swing
03.13.12, 03:24 PM
Great thread, great people. Just read from start to now. You guys are funny. :thumb:

Sounds like a band of brothers storming the city on Saturday night. Oh Canada! :headbang:

Thanks 47. You're welcome to join us man!! You'd have less of a distance to travel than I do :) (15 hour drive 1.5 hour flight)

sinner's swing
03.13.12, 03:29 PM
Hey everyone. After going to the show in Buffalo, I feel like a trip to Toronto is in the cards. Anyone have one ticket to sell? PM me if so. Thanks!

Wish I did man, tickets on stubhub are face value in a lot of cases.

cjgolf2000
03.13.12, 03:36 PM

OK bitches, I will be there with my non VH Links friends...thank me later

sinner's swing
03.13.12, 03:44 PM

That's the spirit(s)!

MF5150
03.13.12, 05:00 PM

Are they dudes?

If so, you won't be thanked but feel free to join the festivities anyways. :smokin:

Wolfgang Slinger
03.13.12, 05:14 PM
Looks like I will have to miss out on all of this. I need to be here in town on Saturday and can't make it out. :(

I'll be at the Montreal show on Thursday, Ottawa next Wednesday and the two LA shows in June. I'd love to hang with you guys in Toronto but I have to draw a little line for now. I've already spent close to $1,500 on tickets already and scalpers in Toronto would most likely bring me up to $2k. Not in the budget! LOL

Have fun!

shark1972
03.13.12, 05:50 PM
Hey guys!,

Less than 4 days to go! Bummer about Jeff.:( I'm sure you will do a fine job though Mitch as Master of ceremonies.:thumb: My bro & I will plan to be down there by 3:30-4:00pm at the latest depending on traffic etc.

My cousin and her boyfriend may meet up with us as well. She's an ex-Sunshine girl from back in the late 80's/early 90's so I'm sure you won't care if she joins us.:D

Now, I just need to shake this stupid cold and get my drinkin' & partyin' boots ready for Saturday. :headbang:

By the way, forcast for Saturday is 17 degrees & no rain!:thumb:

Stay Frosty!

VanHalenfan114
03.13.12, 06:42 PM

Hey man do you still have that single seat ticket for sale??? I'm definitely interested! Let me know if you do!

NOaverageJOE
03.13.12, 06:44 PM
Hey man do you still have that single seat ticket for sale??? I'm definitely interested! Let me know if you do!

I believe he might since I just turned it down. Money issues are a pain in the a$$!

VanHalenfan114
03.13.12, 07:08 PM
I believe he might since I just turned it down. Money issues are a pain in the a$$!

I hear you man! I just PM'd him so I guess I will wait and see. How much $ is the ticket? I'm right in Toronto and dying to go to the show!

VanHalenfan114
03.13.12, 07:25 PM
Hey fellow VH fans just sending out a shout to see if anyone out there has a single seat ticket for sale or is looking to tag with someone for saturday??

Thanks guys!

It's Mike
03.13.12, 07:27 PM
I'll have to take a pass on the pre-show festivities but I believe I'll be sitting right next to MF so I'm sure I'll hear all about it.

jetguy5150
03.14.12, 07:23 AM
Jetguy chickened out and won't be joining us at the pre-show gathering so it looks like I will have to be the Master of Ceremonies and welcome all you crazy motherfuckers when you arrive, so don't be late. :devil:

Chickening out? You bastard!!!! Nice way of putting it. LMAO! I prefer to think I am sparing you guys. I think my overall disdain for Roth on this album and how he is singing at the shows is well known. Why bring my negative ass to what will be a phenomenal pre-show party. :headbang:

I will miss seeing you guys but we will plan a get together when the weather is really nice! My backyard! Or better yet...Shark...keep us posted as to when your band is playing. That would be a great night out!

Double Down
03.14.12, 07:46 AM
Chickening out? You bastard!!!! Nice way of putting it. LMAO! I prefer to think I am sparing you guys. I think my overall disdain for Roth on this album and how he is singing at the shows is well known. Why bring my negative ass to what will be a phenomenal pre-show party. :headbang:

I will miss seeing you guys but we will plan a get together when the weather is really nice! My backyard! Or better yet...Shark...keep us posted as to when your band is playing. That would be a great night out!

Dude I was in the same boat as you about DLR's performance at the shows. But trust me.....TRUST ME.....don't judge it by what you see on youtube.

I walked into two shows this week with very low expectations of him and thought for sure he would be my one low-light. Nope. He was great. Even better last night in Manchester than Boston.

If you love classic VH I think you're making a huge mistake missing this show. The difference between being there in person versus watching youtube vids is light years apart. No comparison.

jetguy5150
03.14.12, 09:03 AM
Dude I was in the same boat as you about DLR's performance at the shows. But trust me.....TRUST ME.....don't judge it by what you see on youtube.

I walked into two shows this week with very low expectations of him and thought for sure he would be my one low-light. Nope. He was great. Even better last night in Manchester than Boston.

If you love classic VH I think you're making a huge mistake missing this show. The difference between being there in person versus watching youtube vids is light years apart. No comparison.

This isn't about going to the show. I had no plans to go. I spent my concert budget to take my son to see the Mythbusters Live tour. I was just going to meet the gang for beer beforehand.

sinner's swing
03.14.12, 09:12 AM
This isn't about going to the show. I had no plans to go. I spent my concert budget to take my son to see the Mythbusters Live tour. I was just going to meet the gang for beer beforehand.

Would you go if you had a ticket?

MF5150
03.14.12, 10:32 AM

So Sinner's is just going to jump on a plane whenever we happen to plan a get together? :p

Chicken. :smokin:

jetguy5150
03.14.12, 10:46 AM
Would you go if you had a ticket?

I would have to say no. :) Unless there is hand job or something involved. :D

jetguy5150
03.14.12, 10:47 AM
So Sinner's is just going to jump on a plane whenever we happen to plan a get together? :p

Chicken. :smokin:

Of course he would. :D Actually he is coming to my place for dinner on Sunday so we are cool. Didn't you get your invite?

If I am Chicken then you are one of those overprocessed nuggets. :p

shark1972
03.14.12, 11:16 AM

Didn't realize you had such a negative opinion on Roth/ADKOT. Have to think your in the minority there bud! I agree some of his high notes are a little cringe-worthy but overall I think he's sounds pretty good for 56 years old and the new album is the best thing they've done in a looong time. IMO of course!

Too bad we can't persuade you to join us on Saturday, even if just for the pre-show. I will definately let you guys know when my band is playing again. Should be sometime in April/May in the Hammer.

In the meantime, I'll see most of you knuckleheads on Saturday!:headbang:

jetguy5150
03.14.12, 11:34 AM
Didn't realize you had such a negative opinion on Roth/ADKOT. Have to think your in the minority there bud! I agree some of his high notes are a little cringe-worthy but overall I think he's sounds pretty good for 56 years old and the new album is the best thing they've done in a looong time. IMO of course!

Too bad we can't persuade you to join us on Saturday, even if just for the pre-show. I will definately let you guys know when my band is playing again. Should be sometime in April/May in the Hammer.

In the meantime, I'll see most of you knuckleheads on Saturday!:headbang:

Make sure you keep us posted on the show dates. I tried getting out to see you in the Hammer last year but it didn't work out.

Definitely in the minority so I didn't feel the need to talk non-stop about it and add any negative to the positive vibes. Who knows why we like certain things and other things don't sit right.

sinner's swing
03.14.12, 01:47 PM

Umm, no.

And I'd love to come over for dinner Sunday. It'll have to be an extremely early breakfast though, as I fly out at 7:45am.

jetguy5150
03.14.12, 05:48 PM
Umm, no.

And I'd love to come over for dinner Sunday. It'll have to be an extremely early breakfast though, as I fly out at 7:45am.

Wow! You really are just flying in for the show. That's crazy early for a return flight. Good on ya!

motionblur
03.14.12, 07:08 PM
ROLL CALL:

MF5150
Sinner's swing
shark1972
lmr5150 +1
Wolfgang Slinger
cabo_brent +2

Ahem...say ya missed me - say it like ya mean it. ;)

motionblur +1

muffdiver
03.14.12, 07:16 PM
i will be there . 10th row back Eds side. :thumb: i will be the smiley tall fella. :drunk:

muffdiver
03.14.12, 07:19 PM
dont make me scroll back. where ya'll goin?

NOaverageJOE
03.14.12, 07:23 PM

You do know this is a dude-fest, right? And why am I still in this thread? I'm not even going...or am I? Only time will tell...if we stand the test of time? And Dave was not perfect in Buffalo but he really put on a great show and pushed his voice to the max (in a good way). I was especially impressed with some of the high notes he nailed in his normal register. He still has it...his voice is just more fragile these days. If you can get a cheap ticket, I wouldn't miss this show. Eddie alone is worth the price. And if you don't go to the pre-show, who is going to watch me order mac and cheese at a place that probably doesn't even serve it (or does it?)? If I somehow make it out there Saturday, I hope to see you there...negative comments and all...haha.

muffdiver
03.14.12, 07:30 PM
i'll be there . :thumb:

muffdiver
03.14.12, 07:32 PM
YEP. im goin . cyas soon !:thumb::drunk:

sinner's swing
03.14.12, 08:14 PM
YEP. im goin . cyas soon !:thumb::drunk:

See ya there, bring that chick in your avatar with you. :)

jetguy5150
03.15.12, 05:41 AM
You do know this is a dude-fest, right?

You clearly were not at Jack Astor's with the group in 2007. That place was VERY far from what you would call a dude-fest. :smokin:

MF5150
03.15.12, 05:42 AM
You clearly were not at Jack Astor's with the group in 2007. That place was VERY far from what you would call a dude-fest. :smokin:

He was there on the night of the first show.

Ahem...say ya missed me - say it like ya mean it. ;)

motionblur +1

Whoa! :headbang: A 2004 Linker Reunion is shaping up! All we need is Hatch and barney_rebel :smokin:

Muff and Motion, we'll be heading to Jack Astors on Front Street. Aim to be there around 3-3:30. No idea how packed the place will be. They're not taking reservations, so its first come first serve.

hatchetforce
03.15.12, 06:39 AM
Whoa! :headbang: A 2004 Linker Reunion is shaping up! All we need is Hatch and barney_rebel :smokin:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/kubark/respekt.gif

NOaverageJOE
03.15.12, 01:10 PM
He was there on the night of the first show.

Yay! I am remembered! Honestly, I can't remember '07 too much...I remember '04 because I had my buddy with me, but I flew solo last show in TO. I'm thinking of taking my Dad to this one. He's never seen VH and I feel like I might as well make him deaf one more show before I officially move out for good at 27...haha (I'm in grad school living on campus as an RD but I still have all my stuff at my parent's :)...So...Still thinkin' about it. Anyone know the best place to get two tickets together? Stubhub seems to have some okay deals. Ticketmaster hasn't had any new openings in a bit but I'm still watching over. Could you call the box office the day of and make a CC order over the phone? I'm thinking good seats will pop up but I'm not willing to drive 3.5 hours and not have a sure thing. And...I'm broke...so hopefully I can find some cheap but good ones. If I/we go, I'll definitely join the festivities, though...and so will JetGuy :)...Where the hell is Mitch?

MF5150
03.15.12, 02:12 PM
Yay! I am remembered! Honestly, I can't remember '07 too much...I remember '04 because I had my buddy with me, but I flew solo last show in TO. I'm thinking of taking my Dad to this one. He's never seen VH and I feel like I might as well make him deaf one more show before I officially move out for good at 27...haha (I'm in grad school living on campus as an RD but I still have all my stuff at my parent's :)...So...Still thinkin' about it. Anyone know the best place to get two tickets together? Stubhub seems to have some okay deals. Ticketmaster hasn't had any new openings in a bit but I'm still watching over. Could you call the box office the day of and make a CC order over the phone? I'm thinking good seats will pop up but I'm not willing to drive 3.5 hours and not have a sure thing. And...I'm broke...so hopefully I can find some cheap but good ones. If I/we go, I'll definitely join the festivities, though...and so will JetGuy :)...Where the hell is Mitch?

Mitch? Last I heard he ran off with a Russian prostitute named Svetlana and is really happy. Haven't from him since he texted me and said, "I think I made a big mistake this chick has a di" Then the text msg got cut off.

Haven't heard from him since. But Im sure wherever he is he's lovin life right now.

NOaverageJOE
03.15.12, 04:43 PM
Is that you, Mitch? For some reason I thought you had a different username?! I've been so out of the VHLinks loop these past few years that I forgot a lot of usernames...We're still Facebook friends at least!

NOaverageJOE
03.15.12, 05:29 PM
Section 117, Row 8!!!!! Just bought my tickets for my father and I. It's his birthday coming up and I decided to give him the gift of VH...He's not really a fan, but it's a free show and trip for him, so I hope he enjoys my company and a great show...I know he will!!!! If we arrive early enough, we'll join you all at Jack Astor's...He has to golf in the morning/afternoon and I told him not to rush, so we'll get there when we get there. Either way, I hope to see you guys!!!!

hatchetforce
03.15.12, 05:40 PM
Is that you, Mitch?

His real name is Mosely :thumb:

M0DhNFmC7sM

MF5150
03.15.12, 06:08 PM
His real name is Mosely :thumb:

M0DhNFmC7sM

And I never need to buy my own cigarettes. :smokin:

sinner's swing
03.15.12, 06:22 PM
I'll be leaving on a jet plane in 12 hours!!!:headbang:

The Mighty Watcher
03.15.12, 07:54 PM
Have fun, Toronto. Montreal was a god damn BLAST!

motionblur
03.15.12, 08:41 PM

Muff and Motion, we'll be heading to Jack Astors on Front Street. Aim to be there around 3-3:30. No idea how packed the place will be. They're not taking reservations, so its first come first serve.

Sounds great! It'll be good to catch up with you guys again. :)

Xraytech
03.15.12, 09:22 PM
arrived in Toronto on Thursday morning from St. John's! my 1st time to the city. awesome weather so far and the forecast sounds great for the rest of the week! staying @ the Royal York Hotel. can't wait for the concert!

jetguy5150
03.16.12, 04:21 AM
Sounds great! It'll be good to catch up with you guys again. :)

You bringing Yoko. :D Good to see you around here again.

Harper77
03.16.12, 06:33 AM
So a fight broke out this week at a VH concert.

Since this is my first VH show, I am a little concerned this will happen at tomorrow's show. Should I be worried? Already starting to feel a little nervous.

shaker
03.16.12, 06:48 AM
So a fight broke out this week at a VH concert.

Since this is my first VH show, I am a little concerned this will happen at tomorrow's show. Should I be worried? Already starting to feel a little nervous.

Harper, if your first name is Stephen then you might run into some big trouble. Otherwise you'll have a blast.

Harper77
03.16.12, 06:49 AM
Harper, if your first name is Stephen then you might run into some big trouble. Otherwise you'll have a blast.

LMAO! Noooooo definately no relation to Little Steven in Ottawa.

lmr5150
03.16.12, 02:42 PM
Just arrived - hanging put @ Cosmopolitan

motionblur
03.16.12, 06:49 PM
You bringing Yoko. :D Good to see you around here again.

Yoko hasn't been seen since the Great War of 2009ой. ;)

MF5150
03.16.12, 10:38 PM
Alright ladies....

Today is the day.

If anybody needs to reach me, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my cell #.

I'm, more than likely, going to be taking the GO Train downtown since Jetguy wimped out and he was going to be my taxi. :p

If there's nothing else, I shall see you all at Jack Astors at 3:30pm.

Get ready........:devil:

Raldo
03.17.12, 04:24 AM
Toronto....you're up!!

lmr5150
03.17.12, 05:04 AM
Alright ladies....

Today is the day.

If anybody needs to reach me, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my cell #.

I'm, more than likely, going to be taking the GO Train downtown since Jetguy wimped out and he was going to be my taxi. :p

If there's nothing else, I shall see you all at Jack Astors at 3:30pm.

Get ready........:devil:

Can we assume that it is the one closest to the arena?

Double Down
03.17.12, 05:09 AM
Very jealous of you guys......Van Halen on a Saturday night in Toronto on St. Patrick's Day. Coming from an irish guy who bleeds VH that's pretty awesome!! Have a great time!! :headbang:

MF5150
03.17.12, 05:13 AM
Can we assume that it is the one closest to the arena?

The Jack Astors on Front Street, yeah.

graphicbrian
03.17.12, 05:34 AM
So excited! I am currently at my family in Ajax On after making the 4 hour drive (any excuse for a road trip) and would love to meet up with some of you guys but I don't think I'd be able to escape lol. We are planning to take the Go Train into Toronto and maybe partake in some of the St. Patty's activities. Jack Astors huh? Will see if I can convince my party to go there. Would love to meet some of you crazy bastards!

dr.bullet
03.17.12, 05:41 AM
a heads up guys,

stubhub have first row floors, on eddie's side, for $350 each!!! instant download too...if i didn't already have 100s, i'd totally snatch them up!

dr.bullet
03.17.12, 05:44 AM
anyone know what time kool and the gang generally goes on stage? i have reservations for real sports at 7pm.

thanks!

Brian

MF5150
03.17.12, 05:59 AM
anyone know what time kool and the gang generally goes on stage? i have reservations for real sports at 7pm.

thanks!

Brian

I'm guessin 7:30. With VH coming on the stage at or around 9.

NOaverageJOE
03.17.12, 06:59 AM
Here we go!!!!!! Driving out of Rochester this afternoon...Pretty sure we won't be making the festivities at Jack Astor's :( ...but let me know if you all are going to meet up in the ACC or if you want to...If we somehow can swing into Jack Astor's, I'll find you! Umm...real quick...parking? I hear horror stories about parking near the ACC...Since we have two people, though, parking for free or reduced near a subway station wouldn't save us much. My hope is to drive around the ACC and parking two or three blocks away. Do you guys think that will work?

Anyway...back to business...What rare song do you think we'll get tonight?! I'm hoping they bust out "Take Your Whiskey Home"! And they better open with "Unchained," dammit! YRGM in Buffalo was just okay. They need to blow the roof off this place!!!!

lmr5150
03.17.12, 07:05 AM
I love Tim Horton's; wish we had one in Pittsburgh.

shark1972
03.17.12, 07:52 AM
In the words of the US Festival announcer back in '83:

"We're startin' our countdown, countdown to VAN HALEN TIME!" :bounce::headbang::D

See you guys soon!:thumb:

The J Man
03.17.12, 08:01 AM
Van Halen will be on between 8:50 and 8:55. When you hear "You Got Me Rocking" by the Stones, find your seat!

Have a great time and enjoy "Hear About It Later." Still can't believe I missed it by one show. Oh well...

It's Mike
03.17.12, 08:33 AM
8 hours til they hit the stage. :thumb:

jetguy5150
03.17.12, 08:55 AM
Yoko hasn't been seen since the Great War of 2009ой. ;)

LMFAO!!! Nice!

Have a great time guys!!! :headbang:

jetguy5150
03.17.12, 09:00 AM
I'm, more than likely, going to be taking the GO Train downtown since Jetguy wimped out and he was going to be my taxi.

So you think I was gonna DRIVE to a VAN HALEN concert in Toronto on ST. PATRICK's DAY????? You have a sick sense oh humour Mitchell. :D

NOaverageJOE
03.17.12, 09:22 AM
I love Tim Horton's; wish we had one in Pittsburgh.

They're all over the Rochester/Buffalo area now. I bet you'll get one soon. They are often merged with Coldstone Creamery.

NOaverageJOE
03.17.12, 09:23 AM
So you think I was gonna DRIVE to a VAN HALEN concert in Toronto on ST. PATRICK's DAY????? You have a sick sense oh humour Mitchell. :D

So you're basically saying my Dad and I are in for a real treat driving-wise tonight?

jetguy5150
03.17.12, 09:31 AM
So you're basically saying my Dad and I are in for a real treat driving-wise tonight?

You'll be fine. I meant I would have either taken the train or stayed overnight so I could drink freely without having to worry about getting home. It was a beer related comment, not traffic.

MF5150
03.17.12, 09:52 AM
Just called Jack Astors. According to the sexy sounding waitress on the other end, the bar is "pretty okay" in terms of seating and capacity, but she says it is filling up fairly steadily.

If any of you get there before 3:30 and are in the bar. Post here (if your phone allows you to) to notify us that you are there and have a table or a place in the bar area.

If you get to the bar after 4 look for the guy with the striped cowboy hat. :smokin:

shark1972
03.17.12, 10:30 AM
If you get to the bar after 4 look for the guy with the striped cowboy hat. :smokin:

Your bringing "The Hat" Mitch? Sweet!:thumb: That will be easy to spot. I'm ready to go but am just waiting for my slow poke brother to call/come pick me up. Chances are we will be there sometime after 4:00pm at this point.

See you guys soon!

hatchetforce
03.17.12, 10:49 AM
Your bringing "The Hat" Mitch? Sweet!:thumb: That will be easy to spot.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/kubark/johnwaynehat.jpg

MF5150
03.17.12, 10:54 AM
Fill your hats you sonsabitches!!!!!!!! :smokin:

motionblur
03.17.12, 11:06 AM

We're here. Where's the striped hat? ;)

Edit: we're sitting at the bar now.

MF5150
03.17.12, 11:17 AM
We're here. Where's the striped hat? ;)

Edit: we're sitting at the bar now.

Bar section. Corner table. I think i see ya.