PDA

View Full Version : Something absolutley incredible happened this morning!

Len75
07.06.08, 08:20 PM
My best friend that was in a coma last night woke up this morning, was handed her laptop and emailed me ! Absolutley shocking! Im so happy she is out of a coma.:wtf: :wtf: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

RRMB
07.06.08, 08:49 PM
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Always great to read some good news after the weekend I've had.

I'm genuinely thrilled for you and happy for her.

Axxman300
07.06.08, 09:29 PM
Great to hear. Needed a smile today.:thumb:

LLFHS
07.06.08, 10:29 PM
My best friend that was in a coma last night woke up this morning, was handed her laptop and emailed me ! Absolutley shocking! Im so happy she is out of a coma.:wtf: :wtf: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So what happened?? I mean it's great that your friend is out of a coma, but I gotta ask.....how did she get into a coma. How long has it been? Tell us the story!

Len75
07.06.08, 11:05 PM
To make a super long story short she has cancer that complicated alot of other immune system stuff. The medication she was on was incredibly toxic her body just couldnt take it anymore. There is alot more to it but I would have to write a book! She was only in a coma since the 6/19/08 which isnt that long but damm! COMA IS COMA! She still has a long way to go but getting out of this coma was HUGE! Scared the shit out of us! Just the fact that she had enough strength to email me is just awesome!

whooooooohoooooooooo!

VegasVic
07.07.08, 12:11 AM
So what did she say? Sam or Dave?

hotforteacher921
07.07.08, 12:43 AM
wow, good news, dude!

Ron4406
07.07.08, 12:43 AM
Wow. Very cool.
Nice God moment.
Happy for you and your friend Brutha.

Gypsy King
07.07.08, 03:08 AM
That is great news.
Coming out of a coma and being able to email anyone is quite an accomplishment.:thumb:

pgaugh5150
07.07.08, 05:26 AM
Wow, so happy for her.

WinterlessIceness
07.07.08, 05:27 AM
Best monday ever, eh :thumb: ?

Hurricane Halen
07.07.08, 05:38 AM
That's freakin great!!! :thumb:

Nothing like hearing some good news on a monday!!!!

HH<----Let her know that the VH Links is sending WELL WISHES, in numbers!!!--------------:)

Viking
07.07.08, 06:22 AM
Excellent news. I had to laugh at the Sam or Dave post though! It may be a tired subject, but that breathed a little new life to it.

VanHalenRules
07.07.08, 06:29 AM
Very good news!:thumb: That's simply amazing.

travas65
07.07.08, 07:41 AM
That's fantastic!!! I needed some good news this morning. Hope all is well and she has a rapid recovery!!

LLFHS
07.07.08, 12:20 PM
To make a super long story short she has cancer that complicated alot of other immune system stuff. The medication she was on was incredibly toxic her body just couldnt take it anymore. There is alot more to it but I would have to write a book! She was only in a coma since the 6/19/08 which isnt that long but damm! COMA IS COMA! She still has a long way to go but getting out of this coma was HUGE! Scared the shit out of us! Just the fact that she had enough strength to email me is just awesome!

whooooooohoooooooooo!

Agreed. Very awesome. And as far as having a loved one in a coma, I don't think there can be such a word as "only". Two days may as well be two years when you're waiting for them to open their eyes. I'm very happy for you.:)

Len75
07.07.08, 12:38 PM
So what did she say? Sam or Dave?

She said " I love you!":thumb:

ZeoBandit
07.07.08, 01:14 PM
Very cool indeed!

edwardv
07.07.08, 01:48 PM
good stuff...!

SNIC
07.07.08, 01:59 PM
Great news! Glad she is doing well.

:thumb:

Daisy Hill
07.07.08, 02:11 PM
Most excellent news!:thumb: I'm happy for ya!

Lightning Fingers
07.07.08, 03:09 PM
Wow, this really made me smile. Both my parents died from cancer and they never went through a coma because of treatment/medication. They suffered until the last gasp. So, to read that your friend pulled through the side effects of treatment is great! Cherish every memory and moment you have with her. I'm sure you'll remember that e-mail forever!

OLO
07.07.08, 07:27 PM
Excellent news. Thouhgts and prayers go out to her and her family.

BREW CREW
07.07.08, 07:38 PM
Len, that is great news man!! I hope she gets better and you'll be able to continue your friendship with her.:thumb:

VegasVic
07.07.08, 10:45 PM
She said " I love you!":thumb:

Excellent.

Len75
07.07.08, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the good words guys. She is stilll struggling but she and i chatted for quite a while tonight. She unfortunatley has some other problems with her health besides cancer but we are pulling for her. She seriously needs to gain weight.

Pay attention to your health everyone! Sometimes the simplist things can become big problems. Especially when it comes to cancer. This is especially true in her case. So go get yourself checked if you feel you have a problem with anything. It just might save your life!