PDA

View Full Version : So heres the deal

Thai Boxer 9901
06.07.08, 08:52 AM
me and liz finally got a place of our own but its probably gunna be a few weeks before we get our own internet in our apartment. So im just letting everyone know that im not going to be online as often for a while.

Len75
06.07.08, 09:12 AM
ok man just let us know!:headbang:

MF5150
06.07.08, 10:53 AM
me and liz finally got a place of our own but its probably gunna be a few weeks before we get our own internet in our apartment. So im just letting everyone know that im not going to be online as often for a while.

THANK GOD!!!:D j/k :thumb:

Congratulations again! :headbang:

ZachenFoot
06.07.08, 11:21 AM

Dude, many congrats! Hope all goes well for you and your's! :thumb:

WinterlessIceness
06.07.08, 11:32 AM

Kyle - best of luck to you man. I've been living on my own for almost 3 years, but I know I'd have never been able to be as commited at your age as you are to your love and soulmate. Keep us posted.

RRMB
06.07.08, 11:38 AM
Just got your own place with the future Mrs. Thai...and you're concerned with the internet connection???

WOW :scared:

When the 1st wife and I got our own place, after a hefty remodel, we took our time in exploring every room...and breaking them in...MULTIPLE TIMES.

My how the generation gap continues to widen. :devil:

VanHalenRules
06.07.08, 01:32 PM
Just got your own place with the future Mrs. Thai...and you're concerned with the internet connection???

WOW :scared:

When the 1st wife and I got our own place, after a hefty remodel, we took our time in exploring every room...and breaking them in...MULTIPLE TIMES.

My how the generation gap continues to widen. :devil:

Dude, it's no longer a generation gap, it's now a generation canyon!;)

Thai Boxer 9901
06.07.08, 10:49 PM

haha yeah mainly because thats the easiest way for us to pay for rent and bills and shit but until we get it set up, were either gunna mail checks or use my moms computer. Finding a low priced wireless dsl provider is a bitch lol.

But many thanks for the well wishes :thumb:

mistere
06.08.08, 12:05 AM
We'll manage through this somehow. Maybe.

ZeoBandit
06.08.08, 03:32 AM
Congrats on the new pad!