PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Hagar Celebrates His Induction Into the RARHOF w/Cabo Wabo Uno Tequila

darthadv
03.30.07, 05:06 AM
Pics of Sammy:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls===267006&Source=nws070329

registration to see the pics bigger is free...

:devil:

PlexiBrown
03.30.07, 07:30 AM
Nauseating.

willyum
03.30.07, 08:14 AM
it seems to me like coming in to a forum dedicated to something you don't like, and just stirring shit to troll should be a bannable offense.

but hey.. that's just me.

VanBlu
03.30.07, 08:16 AM
"interesting" would be a better adjective I think.
Bet it's smooth.

AJHV
03.30.07, 08:16 AM
I have to get one of those!

VanBlu
03.30.07, 08:17 AM
it seems to me like coming in to a forum dedicated to something you don't like, and just stirring shit to troll should be a bannable offense.

If that's the case I think the board would lose about 1/3 of it's posting members, not that I'd mind; I would actually post more.

chefcraig
03.30.07, 09:06 AM

Then again, the comment offered by Plexi may not be aimed at Sam Hagar. Quite honestly, in my own case, the mere mention of Long Island Iced Tea" brings out the gag reflex in me, due to circumstances that public shame prohibits me from delving further into. :barf:

willyum
03.30.07, 09:46 AM
true dat.

tequila is the only thing i can puke my guts out on, but throw a little bit in the OJ over breakfast.

Otis5150
03.30.07, 10:08 AM
Then again, the comment offered by Plexi may not be aimed at Sam Hagar. Quite honestly, in my own case, the mere mention of Long Island Iced Tea" brings out the gag reflex in me, due to circumstances that public shame prohibits me from delving further into. :barf:

Come on, Chef. Details?

chefcraig
03.30.07, 10:13 AM
Come on, Chef. Details?

No details, only clues: My Mustang's windows being left down, the hedge out front, my pants, my ex-drummer's girlfriend, items of her clothing, and a cat marking it's territory (within the Mustang). :wtf:

Otis5150
03.30.07, 10:58 AM
No details, only clues: My Mustang's windows being left down, the hedge out front, my pants, my ex-drummer's girlfriend, items of her clothing, and a cat marking it's territory (within the Mustang). :wtf:

On second thought...:scared:

valdez44
03.30.07, 11:04 AM
Can't wait to get one of those bottles in my hands. :devil:

cabo_brent
03.30.07, 01:34 PM
CW tequila is primo stuff...i'm sure Uno will be even better...anyone who slams Sam for his Cabo Wabo empire is just pissed that he's a success...

ouncie33
03.31.07, 02:54 AM
CW tequila is primo stuff...i'm sure Uno will be even better...anyone who slams Sam for his Cabo Wabo empire is just pissed that he's a success...

That's probably true.

Raldo
03.31.07, 04:53 AM
One of these days I'll have to try the new tequila.

Sammy always seems to have fun with whatever he does. Nice to have an outlook like that in life.

LLFHS
03.31.07, 08:19 AM
Nauseating.

http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/3227-2/babycrying9530.jpg

God, enough. If Sam's mere existence kills you that much, stay out of the fucking forum. :rolleyes:

Nostalgia Act
03.31.07, 08:22 AM
http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/3227-2/babycrying9530.jpg

God, enough. If Sam's mere existence kills you that much, stay out of the fucking forum. :rolleyes:

:thumb: Rules of engagement.

LLFHS
03.31.07, 08:22 AM
Seems like that guy has more to smile about everytime we see him. Congrats, RR.... :thumb:

VanBlu
03.31.07, 08:40 AM
Hey, FORD hasn't pissed in this thread yet.....

Anyway, what's this gonna run, about $100 a bottle. I still need to find the red bottle to buy (the higher end of the normal stuff). I drink the stuff too fast, so I have to keep myself from buying it, that or learn what "sipping" means.

darthadv
03.31.07, 08:44 AM
gotta love the fact that sam gets to both enjoy what he's doing and make real good money doing it...

FORD
03.31.07, 08:45 AM

That's because the only time FORD gave a shit about Cheddie Tequila was in 2002 when the shit was in his face everywhere he turned at a certain concert.

If Sam wants to sell overpriced booze and people buy the shit, more power to him. Let him take it up as a full time career and stay out of music. :devil:

Van Squalen
03.31.07, 09:16 AM

Anyway, what's this gonna run, about $100 a bottle. I still need to find the red bottle to buy (the higher end of the normal stuff). I drink the stuff too fast, so I have to keep myself from buying it, that or learn what "sipping" means.

This stuff's going to run about 200-225 a pop. And it's a limited edition, only 21,000 bottles this year. It'll be hard to find.

VanBlu
03.31.07, 04:08 PM
I'm sure that'll rule me out then.

cabo_brent
03.31.07, 04:11 PM
This stuff's going to run about 200-225 a pop. And it's a limited edition, only 21,000 bottles this year. It'll be hard to find.

that's all that is being produced eh? Could be tough to get my hands on the stuff up here in the Great White North.

KT
04.01.07, 06:06 AM

red bottle? i didn't know such a thing existed and i thought i knew a LOT about CW tequila. are you actually talking about the anejo in the brown bottle? :confused:

onefootoutthedoor
04.01.07, 06:09 AM
red bottle? i didn't know such a thing existed and i thought i knew a LOT about CW tequila. are you actually talking about the anejo in the brown bottle? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing as you kt.

VanBlu
04.01.07, 07:57 AM
yeah. I've only seen it from a distance and it looked red. So yeah, brown it is.

vhrocker
04.18.07, 06:36 PM
I wanna try some.