PDA

View Full Version : Seventh Seal

F'nRockstar
11.08.06, 07:17 PM
Holy Crap. This song kicks ass all over the god damn place. Hagar years at their best...

te5150
11.08.06, 10:02 PM
Did you forget a link?

Infinite Cactus
11.09.06, 03:43 AM
I agree whole heartedly. Definitely in the Top 3 Hagar tunes for me.

AT
11.09.06, 03:54 AM
I agree whole heartedly. Definitely in the Top 3 Hagar tunes for me.

I went to the St. Paul '04 show with a longtime VH diehard fan, and he said that was the only Sammy-VH song he truly hated. To this day I can't see what made that song stand out so much to him. (Also one of my favorites...)

thankful*vhfan
11.09.06, 09:17 AM
I went to the St. Paul '04 show with a longtime VH diehard fan, and he said that was the only Sammy-VH song he truly hated. To this day I can't see what made that song stand out so much to him. (Also one of my favorites...)

Funny you should bring that song up in that regard. Can't emagine why anyone would truly hate that song. That has always been one of my favorites especially live and from a guitar/tone standpoint. But seeing this song live in Portland Ore. and on a boot in '04 kind of turn me off of those versions at least. Eddie played that tune a little different that most people were used to hearing it. Kind of ruined the peformances for me. I'm all for him being creative and spontaneous but when you alter the main riff the way he was (and too many fills) it kind of put a wrench in the vibe and feeling.

thankful*vhfan
11.09.06, 09:19 AM

Funny you should bring that song up in that regard. Can't emagine why anyone would truly hate that song. That has always been one of my favorites especially live and from a guitar/tone standpoint. But seeing this song live in Portland Ore. and on a boot in '04 kind of turn me off of those versions at least. Eddie played that tune a little different that most people were used to hearing it. Kind of ruined the peformances for me. I'm all for him being creative and spontaneous but when you alter the main riff the way he was (and too many fills) it kind of put a wrench in the vibe and feeling.:)

F'nRockstar
11.09.06, 06:25 PM
Damn... I suck. This kicks ass though...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WCvK6HIbUoE