PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe May5 (Set List)

kennedy
05.06.06, 08:17 AM
1. Not 4 Sale
2. 3 Lock Box (longer guitar solo than normal)
3. One Way 2 Rock
4. The Girl Gets Around
5. Everybody Must Get Stoned
6. I Love This Bar
7. Shaka Doobie
8. Little White Lie
9. Sam I Am
10. I Cant Drive 55
11. Heavy Metal
12. Tun Up The Music / Fight For Your Right To Party / Let Sally Drive :
medley
(break)
13. Michael Anthony Bass Solo
14. Runnin With The Devil (Mikey on vocals / Sammy on background vocals
15. Top Of The World
16. Humans Being
17. Why Cant This Be Love
18. Up For Breakfast
19. Good Enough
19. Poundcake
21. Judgement Day
22. Right Now
23. Best Of Both Worlds
24. Mas Tequila (with everybody)
(mike leaves & the wabos play the last 3 songs)
25. Cabo Wabo (acoustic)
26. Let Me Take You There
26. Livin It Up

phildogger
05.06.06, 09:16 AM
Good Enough? Thats awesome!

Lance
05.06.06, 09:19 AM
I wish I could have been there. Damnit, Sammy, do a freakin' USO tour of Iraq, for God's sake. Please, man!!!!

RKVH5150
05.06.06, 09:34 AM
How long did the show last?

How long was the break between sets?

mike zack
05.06.06, 09:41 AM
Any trashing of the brothers?

muffdiver
05.06.06, 12:55 PM
Why didn't Vic do Eruption....:drunk: :wtf:

voivod
05.06.06, 01:11 PM
sloppy thread time...

vistadelrey
05.06.06, 01:25 PM
awesome!

VanHagar5150
05.06.06, 01:51 PM
Come on Sammy...add a show in New England!

I would love to get a clip of Sammy playing Good Enough though, that's sick!

Little Dreamer
05.06.06, 01:57 PM
Holy shit, "Good Enough" - I might go only to hear this number. Plus "Humans Being," RWTD and "Judgment Day" - all in all a pretty heavy setlist, nice!

Ain't Talkin' Bout' Love
05.06.06, 02:13 PM
Hell of a set, wow.

the_atomic_punks_rule
05.06.06, 02:15 PM
While Good Enough is an awesome addition, the usual suspects are out in force. Hopefully, they put a couple new ones in as they go along.

DaveB
05.06.06, 02:18 PM
Come on Sammy...add a show in New England!

I would love to get a clip of Sammy playing Good Enough though, that's sick!

He is playing in New England...somewhere in Northern New Hampshire on 6/28:

http://www.meadowbrook.net/?page=event_info&show_code=062806

cabo_brent
05.07.06, 05:11 AM
we can likely expect a full report from the Redheads in attendance as soon as they get home from the Tahoe weekend...their eyeballs are prob still floating in tequila!

jimmy
05.07.06, 05:31 AM
Vic-Judgement Day

Hmmmm.......I need a clip of this.

I thinking that over the neck tapping part may be omitted....kinda like the "intro" to "5150"

PlexiBrown
05.07.06, 06:20 AM
Sammy Hagar blows. Wam Bam Amsterdam? What is next...one, two buckle my shoe? He missed his calling. He should have written nursery rhymes.

F'nRockstar
05.07.06, 07:42 AM
Plexi,
Take a hike. www.dlrarmy.com
See ya.

RKVH5150
05.07.06, 07:59 AM
Sammy Hagar blows. Wam Bam Amsterdam? What is next...one, two buckle my shoe? He missed his calling. He should have written nursery rhymes.

Do you feel better now that you have added nothing to this thread?

vhrocker
05.07.06, 12:04 PM
OMG!!!! What a killer set list. Too bad Eddie and Alex wasn't playing with them.

vistadelrey
05.07.06, 12:20 PM
Do you feel better now that you have added nothing to this thread?

I enjoyed it.

RKVH5150
05.07.06, 01:33 PM
I enjoyed it.

I forgot the topic of this thread was "hey, Sammy Hagar played a show the other night, please people who hate him and weren't interested in the show at all make comments".

I guess my reading comprehension is failing me.

All kidding aside, it sucks that someone can't post something about something anyone associated with the band does without someone getting a needless bash in. Yes, the lyrics for Amsterdam are horrible, but that has nothing to do with this topic and it isn't something that hasn't been mentioned a million times since 1995.

Amsterdam wasn't even played at this show...

Darby
05.07.06, 01:42 PM
Plexi,
Take a hike. www.dlrarmy.com
See ya.

Hey cut the guy some slack, he's a HOMO! OHHH!

Lance
05.07.06, 01:42 PM
Once again, some people here just feel lost if they don't have soemthing to bitch about. So they must invent things on occasion, or rehash old topics and beat the same dead horse, again, and again, and again, and freaking again!!!

smithjc
05.07.06, 02:11 PM
Well to add to my already bland postings, it's too bad that Sammy didn't play some of the stuff he rarely plays live, like stuff from his HSAS days or the Standing Hampton or VOA stuff. That'd be kewl.

With this setlist, I'm glad I didn't cave and get tix for the Tahoe show. It would've been nice to see Mikey tho but VH tuneage w/o the bros w/b too weird for me.

vistadelrey
05.07.06, 07:37 PM
I forgot the topic of this thread was "hey, Sammy Hagar played a show the other night, please people who hate him and weren't interested in the show at all make comments".

I guess my reading comprehension is failing me.

All kidding aside, it sucks that someone can't post something about something anyone associated with the band does without someone getting a needless bash in. Yes, the lyrics for Amsterdam are horrible, but that has nothing to do with this topic and it isn't something that hasn't been mentioned a million times since 1995.

Amsterdam wasn't even played at this show...

Look. It wasn't hilarious. it was just funny. that's all. I don't hate Hagar. His set list sounds like it rocks.

what is more telling than the occasional bash (which should be totally expected in this drama filled environment called vh) is the hyper sensitivity. one tiny post and everyone is up in arms. jeez louweez. it's gonna be ok guys.

Raldo
05.08.06, 03:56 AM
I like that VH song list much better than Sammy's solo song list.

Some nice goodies with 'Good Enough' and 'Judgement Day'.

chain
05.08.06, 07:14 AM
Humans Being......Cool! Wonder how Vic played that one. Any reviews yet from the Red Heads?

Van Squalen
05.08.06, 08:52 AM
Saturday night May 6 Setlist. Looks like they're changing it up some, but also looks like we're not gonna hear too much CVH either.

1. Sam I Am
2. 3 Lock Box
3. 1 Way 2 Rock
4. Everybody Must Get Stoned
5. You're Love Is Driving Me Crazy
6. I Love This Bar
7. Bad Motor Scooter
8. Shaka Doobie
9. Little White lie
10. Marching To Mars
11. Turn Up The Music / Fight For Your Right To Party / I Cant Drive 55 :
medely
(break)
12. Mike Bass Solo
13. Runnin With The Devil (Mike on vocals / Sammy on background vocals
14. Runaround
15. Humans Being
16. Why Cant This Be Love
17. Good Enough
18. Judgement Day
19. Finish What Ya Started
20. Dreams
21. Mas Tequila
22 . Let Me Take You There
23. Sailin

servoguy101
05.08.06, 10:00 AM
Saturday night May 6 Setlist. Looks like they're changing it up some, but also looks like we're not gonna hear too much CVH either.

1. Sam I Am
2. 3 Lock Box
3. 1 Way 2 Rock
4. Everybody Must Get Stoned
5. You're Love Is Driving Me Crazy
6. I Love This Bar
7. Bad Motor Scooter
8. Shaka Doobie
9. Little White lie
10. Marching To Mars
11. Turn Up The Music / Fight For Your Right To Party / I Cant Drive 55 :
medely
(break)
12. Mike Bass Solo
13. Runnin With The Devil (Mike on vocals / Sammy on background vocals
14. Runaround
15. Humans Being
16. Why Cant This Be Love
17. Good Enough
18. Judgement Day
19. Finish What Ya Started
20. Dreams
21. Mas Tequila
22 . Let Me Take You There
23. Sailin
My question is how the fuck you guys remember the list, I am glad that I remember where I parked my car....

Lance
05.08.06, 10:01 AM
Well, honestly, how much CVH did you expect? This is a Sammy Hagar tour. They may call themselves "The Other Half", but it is the "Sammy Hagar Other Half". And as for Mikey singing, even on the III tour, he only sang lead on Somebody Get Me A Doctor. Looks like an awesome setlist though, and good to see that they're mixing it up a bit.

Van Squalen
05.08.06, 10:08 AM
Well, honestly, how much CVH did you expect? This is a Sammy Hagar tour. They may call themselves "The Other Half", but it is the "Sammy Hagar Other Half". And as for Mikey singing, even on the III tour, he only sang lead on Somebody Get Me A Doctor. Looks like an awesome setlist though, and good to see that they're mixing it up a bit.

We had heard that Mike would sing a few CVH songs, not just one.

Lance
05.08.06, 10:11 AM
It's still early in the tour, my friend. Just give them time. The setlist will most likely undergo many changes throughout the tour.

jimmy
05.08.06, 10:14 AM
It's still early in the tour, my friend. Just give them time. The setlist will most likely undergo many changes throughout the tour.

Just like the '04 Tour....:(

Lance
05.08.06, 10:21 AM
Just like the '04 Tour....:(

I wouldn't know. I was in Iraq, during the whole tour. And now Sammy's out on tour, and oh look at that, I'm back in Iraq again, and going to miss that one too. So just count y'all's blessings that you at least get to see the show. Have an extra shot of tequila, for me.

mrfibb
05.08.06, 10:28 AM
The one thing about Sam is he's always changing the set list. The stagnet 04 tour list probably had very little to do with him.

I'll be in Tahoe for Friday's show!

RKVH5150
05.08.06, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=mrfibb]The one thing about Sam is he's always changing the set list. The stagnet 04 tour list probably had very little to do with him.
QUOTE]

Yeah, the set lists from Friday and Saturday over the weekend were different.

jimmy812
05.08.06, 10:53 AM
How come all we have are set lists and no actual fan reviews?

It sounds like a great set list (just please get rid of "Runaround"). I'm curious to hear how Vic played on Humans Being and Judgement Day. Well, then again, maybe "curious" isn't the right word.

I like the idea of Mike starting off with a little solo before the "Other Half" set begins!

sickman
05.08.06, 11:02 AM
I'm glad that I found out today they will be at Mohegan Sun Arena here in CT on July 5th. Tickets go on sale May 13th for all you CT VH fans and redheads.

namedmydaughterHALEN
05.08.06, 11:11 AM
when sammy plays myrtle beach, it makes no mention of "the other half". so i do not expect mike to be there, makes me wonder what the set list will be without him.

AVH Blues
05.08.06, 12:35 PM

Another sad pathetic loser wanting to make everyone else as miserable as himself. Focus on the positive my man and you will have a much happier life.

Eddymon
05.08.06, 03:41 PM
Me thinks this tour needs its own forum much like the "Sam & Dave Tour" had.

DaveB
05.08.06, 04:47 PM
I'm glad that I found out today they will be at Mohegan Sun Arena here in CT on July 5th. Tickets go on sale May 13th for all you CT VH fans and redheads.

Sickman- check this out:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003CA8D276BD3E?artistid=735224&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

It's being billed as "Sammy Hagar & Michael Anthony"....

by the way- $20- not a bad deal...

sickman
05.09.06, 05:53 AM
Hey thanks for the link Dave. Mohegan is a great place to see a show. Looking forward to it.

jimmy812
05.09.06, 06:54 AM
Hey thanks for the link Dave. Mohegan is a great place to see a show. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, but I thought this was to be an outdoor gig, complete with the "Cabo Village." Sucks it's on a Wednesday night.

mistershow
05.09.06, 12:22 PM
Seriusly I can't believe they're playing Good Enough....that's awesome.

sickman
05.10.06, 03:22 AM
Yeah I was hoping they would do the show at The Meadows in Hartford being an outdoor ampitheater but they probably felt it wouldn't even come close to selling out or scheduling conflicts. I'm just glad we'll get a chance to see them here in CT. I might even bring my 8 year old. It may be the only time he gets to see some of VH in person, although now that I think about it Sam and Mike will probably do this until they die.

jimmy812
05.10.06, 11:25 AM
I'm definitely happy I'm going to see the show (at Mohegan). It just sucks that it's not outside like every other damn show on the tour.
And I'm not happy that it's not on a weekend. I hate to complain so much about it, but Hartford's a lot closer for me and the Meadows has a better atmosphere for a show, especially this show!