PDA

View Full Version : Could Not Give Me A DLR Ticket!

TommyD82
05.13.02, 05:32 PM
I caught Dave last weekend at Music Midtown Festival in Atlanta, and he was a joke. The guy has turned into a side show freak. Terrible vocals, cheesy stage presence, and looked like a vegas hanger on! It was sad to witness.There will never be a VH reunion with DLR. They could bring in Huey Lewis and be as credible! Anybody still living the Reunion Dream please go catch DLR live and you will understand. Eeeeeeeeeeek!

FORD
05.13.02, 10:50 PM
Now go collect your minimum wage check from Brad, you idiot sheep. :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW, welcome to Links (as if your other 12 personalities haven't been here already)

[ May 13, 2002 at 11:52 PM: Message edited by: FORD ]</p>

FORD
05.14.02, 05:57 AM
When the guy makes his intentions of starting shit clear from the very first post, what should I do, Tim?

Roll out the red carpet and hand him a fucking glass of champagne?

Put up a big sign saying "WELCOME TO VH LINKS. DAVE BASHING ENCOURAGED HERE!!"?

SactoFan
05.14.02, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by FORD:
When the guy makes his intentions of starting shit clear from the very first post, what should I do, Tim?

Roll out the red carpet and hand him a fucking glass of champagne?

Put up a big sign saying "WELCOME TO VH LINKS. DAVE BASHING ENCOURAGED HERE!!"?What you should do is shut up and let the guy speak his mind...All of your rambling b.s. gets tolerated, so why don't you back off the guy? He stated an opinion based on his observations...You, of ALL people, should be able to get with that program...

homeunit
05.14.02, 06:46 AM
Ford manages to stick BOTH legs fully down his throat :rolleyes:

FORD
05.14.02, 07:05 AM
And this idiot sheep's post was every bit as authentic as a supposed "review" of last year's Seattle show which was written by a disgruntled radio station intern who failed to get into Club Dave backstage.

Numerous reviews of the Atlanta show exist and it's funny that only this SHEEP has anything bad to say about it.

FORD
05.14.02, 07:15 AM
I'm tempted to copy the whole damn thread in here to counteract this fucking sheepshit, but I'm just too polite. If you would like to read reviews of the Atlanta show from people who were actually there, read them here!! (http://www.dlrarmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21765)

homeunit
05.14.02, 07:24 AM
Ford, can I top up your grape kool-aid?

FORD
05.14.02, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by homeunit:
Ford, can I top up your grape kool-aid?Never liked the grape Kool Aid, actually. The original blue kind was "the shit", but they stopped making that years ago.

Now, I think I'll go over to Beatlelinks.net and post a bad review of the Beatles 1961 show in Hamburg. Naturally, I wasn't there and have absolutely no idea what the show was really like. But if that didn't stop this sheep, why should I let it stop me?

Delighted Romeo
05.14.02, 08:02 AM
When the guy makes his intentions of starting shit clear from the very first post, what should I do, Tim?You could ignore the post if you don't agree with it, like many of us sane, grounded people do when we read the vast majority of posts by others whose opinions we disagree with. After all, I could spend my whole life responding to each and every one of your paranoid, delusional diatribes if I didn't have...you know, a life. It is also unnecessary for you to respond to each and every negative DLR post on the entire Internet with the terms "sheep" or "cheese" -- terms that don't exactly exemplify intellect or profundity. Do you deem it your personal responsibility as "King of the VH/DLR Message Boards" to make sure that the only free speech exhibited by others is that of which you approve? To make sure others are demeaned so they are as miserable as you are? It certainly looks that way. :mad:

[ May 14, 2002 at 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Delighted Romeo ]</p>

Delighted Romeo
05.14.02, 08:06 AM
I'm tempted to copy the whole damn thread in here to counteract this fucking sheepshit, but I'm just too polite. If you would like to read reviews of the Atlanta show from people who were actually there, read them here!! (http://www.dlrarmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21765)LMFAO! :D Yeah, make sure you post those reviews from members of the DLR Army -- I'm sure there are only "unbiased" opinions about DLR's Atlanta show on that board. :rolleyes:

FORD
05.14.02, 08:38 AM
Hey, I checked the VHND first. Not my fault Grant didn't have any posted. Like I said, at least those guys were actually at the show.

I'll bet this sheep couldn't post a setlist...

Crazy Pete
05.14.02, 09:02 AM
I honestly thought the label "SHEEP" was reserved for those who think that Eddie can do no wrong, or by those who worship Ed and blame Dave and Sam for everything shitty in regards to the reunion/breakup/reunion.

This guy didn't bring Ed up once during his whole post.

The brush gets wider...

Delighted Romeo
05.14.02, 09:07 AM
Hey, I checked the VHND first. Not my fault Grant didn't have any posted. Like I said, at least those guys were actually at the show. How do you know? I don't pretend to know if TommyD82 was at the Atlanta DLR show or if he/she is an alter-ego of someone else on this board. Nor do I pretend to know if all the posters at the DLR Army were actually at the show. But because of your infinite wisdom and your uncanny ability to read the minds of others, you apparently know the answers to these questions. Keep blindly following the words of those that you agree with you while denigrating the words of those that you don't. Talk about a sheep. :rolleyes:

I'll bet this sheep couldn't post a setlist...With DLR playing basically the same set-list for the past how many years, I don't think it would be too difficult to guess and have a great chance at guessing correctly. After all, with 95%-99% of the set-list being VH material, it is remarkably easy. ;)

[ May 14, 2002 at 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Delighted Romeo ]</p>

Top Timmy
05.14.02, 10:55 AM
Hey, I checked the VHND first. Not my fault Grant didn't have any posted. Like I said, at least those guys were actually at the show.

I'll bet this sheep couldn't post a setlist...Again, you state this as fact without one fucking shread of evidence you jackass. How to you know TommyD82 wasn't at this show? You don't!! BTW were you at that show? I doubt it...shut your wang hole! Just because he's not a Dave sheep and didn't write a kissass review that was sugar coated regardless of the performance doesn't mean you can come in here and start making personal attacks against him. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ May 14, 2002 at 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Top Timmy ]</p>

Stuff No More
05.14.02, 11:18 AM
Welcome to VHForums, where only FORD's opinion is valid :rolleyes:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/estlor/davegoggles.jpg

dj88
05.14.02, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Stuff No More:
http://server3002.freeyellow.com/estlor/davegoggles.jpggraemlins/yell.gif HEY! THOSE ARE MINE! GIVE 'EM BACK! graemlins/irked.gif graemlins/drunk.gif

[ May 14, 2002 at 12:51 PM: Message edited by: dj88 ]</p>

badkaraoke
05.14.02, 11:54 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by homeunit:
Ford, can I top up your grape kool-aid?Never liked the grape Kool Aid, actually. The original blue kind was "the shit", but they stopped making that years ago.

Now, I think I'll go over to Beatlelinks.net and post a bad review of the Beatles 1961 show in Hamburg. Naturally, I wasn't there and have absolutely no idea what the show was really like. But if that didn't stop this sheep, why should I let it stop me?</font>[/QUOTE]Does anyone see the link between some show that happened almost a year ago and fjrd jumping on this guy like a twenty dollar moped??

bk

[ May 14, 2002 at 12:59 PM: Message edited by: badkaraoke ]</p>

Top Timmy
05.14.02, 11:56 AM
Hey FORD do me a favor and just shut the fuck up. You just attacked a user without knowing one fucking thing about them. You're usually line is that you don't attack users until they attack you. I didn't see your name mentioned in this thread at all so what the fuck is your problem? :mad: :mad:

Top Timmy
05.14.02, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by badkaraoke:
Does anyone see the link between some show that happened almost a year ago and fjrd jumping on this guy??

bkLike we're going to remember one specific time, out of hundreds of times that FORD has jumped down someones throat. Gimme a break.

SactoFan
05.14.02, 01:46 PM
Reality-500
FORD-0

FORD
05.14.02, 02:55 PM
Gary's a faggot, Sammy's a fat pig, and Eddie is a drunken adulterer.

Now whether or not I actually believe any of these things or not is irrelevant. But since you all seem to support the sheep talking shit on here, I might as well join in.....

Wolfman
05.14.02, 03:04 PM
*flush*

Another one down the shitter.

Closing.