PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to the Detroit show?

Dimoncutr
05.08.02, 06:18 PM
If so I sure would like to get together before the show.

Rod Dangle
05.09.02, 01:00 PM
I'll be there. graemlins/thumb.gif I'll be hanging on the hill for the show. I didn't get any pavilion seats, sold out too damn fast. If you see a guy with a black and white 'got mule?' t-shirt that'll be me. I have a couple of pics in the "show us your mug" thread, that'll help to recognize me.

I don't know what time I'll get to the parking lot before the show, I'm hoping I can get there to enjoy a few refreshments before I go in. I work out in Ann Arbor (I live in Dearborn) so it's going to take me a while to get out to Clarkston.

Dimoncutr
05.09.02, 05:33 PM
I'm debating about putting up my VH logo banner I have. What do you think? This is the one that got me backstage for VH in 98.

Rod Dangle
05.10.02, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Dimoncutr:
I'm debating about putting up my VH logo banner I have. What do you think? This is the one that got me backstage for VH in 98.Might as well, it wouldn't hurt.

What's it look like?

Dimoncutr
05.10.02, 10:11 AM
A big VH logo sort of rainbow colored with WRIF under it.

On a king size sheet.

I put it on a couple of poles and you can see it from the entire front DTE parking lot.

Rod Dangle
05.10.02, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Dimoncutr:
A big VH logo sort of rainbow colored with WRIF under it.

On a king size sheet.

I put it on a couple of poles and you can see it from the entire front DTE parking lot.Excellent graemlins/thumb.gif

pjarlock
05.13.02, 10:53 AM
I don't post here much, but I will definitely be going to the show. I got lucky and was able to get 8 pavilion seats for the show. Should be a damn good time!