PDA

View Full Version : is dave secretly jealous of sammy ?

edwardocatflappo
05.14.02, 08:15 AM
explains the bitchy comments on the stern show

sam montrose , then he had a solo career, then vh , then solo..

dave , vh , then so very low...

Sammy Who?
05.14.02, 08:38 AM
actually you have it the reverse way, you British fool :D

samuel is jealous of Dave graemlins/thumb.gif

sammy always wished that he was the first singer but just couldn't accept that he wasn't

but don't tell sammy that graemlins/sssh.gif

edwardocatflappo
05.14.02, 08:45 AM
nuthin like an unbiased reply, and thats nuthin like one...

face it sammy may be a berk in many ways but at least he aint totally lost the plot..

dave is a great showman - but lately he's becoming a one man joke..

i think he should start thinkin about a career in tv game shows - no really - hed be a great host ! only prob - hed prob overshadow most anyone he interviewed...

Zahzoo
05.14.02, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by edwardocatflappo:
nuthin like an unbiased reply, and thats nuthin like one...

face it sammy may be a berk in many ways but at least he aint totally lost the plot..

dave is a great showman - but lately he's becoming a one man joke..

i think he should start thinkin about a career in tv game shows - no really - hed be a great host ! only prob - hed prob overshadow most anyone he interviewed...LMAO!!!

Hey Catflapp, just out of pure curiosity what brand of beer do you drink for breakfast? graemlins/drunk.gif

tap1966
05.14.02, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Who?:

Van Halen is like a hot chick (figuratively speaking of course)....

Dave was the first boyfriend, it was all passion and excitement.

Then she went for a more mature, grown-up, boring...(oops ;) )...relationship with Sam. Sam was jealous of Dave because Dave had been there already, and Dave was jealous seeing his woman with another man.

Then she dumped Sam, had a quickie for old times sake with Dave before discovering her dominatrix side with Gary.

Now she's old , fat and lonely, sits at home drinking and whining, and Dave and Sam realized they'd have more fun partying together than pining for a bitter old hag....

...they'd still both do her given half a chance though ;)

dj88
05.14.02, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Jonathan:

Then she went for a more mature, grown-up, boring...(oops ;) )...relationship with Sam. Sam was jealous of Dave because Dave had been there already, and Dave was jealous seeing his woman with another man.

Then she dumped Sam, had a quickie for old times sake with Dave before discovering her dominatrix side with Gary.

Now she's old , fat and lonely, sits at home drinking and whining, and Dave and Sam realized they'd have more fun partying together than pining for a bitter old hag....

...they'd still both do her given half a chance though ;) Now THAT's some funny shit!

DLR=VH
05.14.02, 12:33 PM
explains the bitchy comments on the stern show

sam montrose , then he had a solo career, then vh , then solo..

dave , vh , then so very low...Dave has just as many SOLO hits as Sammy, if not more...sheep.

edwardocatflappo
05.15.02, 12:42 AM
who had the longest career ... baaaa ?

dave 85-88

sammy - still goin'..

;)

Van Gully
05.15.02, 05:48 AM
who had the longest career Oh yeah?!?

My career is longer than yours!

It's like a genetic thing.

edwardocatflappo
05.15.02, 06:51 AM
i spose when u look at it that way

daves was short but sweet !

sammys is long but pointless..ooer

garys - 'vagina monologues'.. sums it up.

;)

KennethLeeHalen
05.15.02, 10:35 AM
Spammy's solo career is shit. Just because he play's these gigs all year long doesn't mean a fucking thing. If he was so popular then why did his post VH stuff go down the toliet. I know because he isn't shit unless he's in VH. At least when Dave went solo he had mult-platnium albums.

edwardocatflappo
05.15.02, 10:45 AM
sammys pre-vh career was shit ?

err...montrose , i cant drive 55 , one way to rock..get yer facts right pal...! ???

dave made 2 big albums then disappeared up his own ass..

dave needs this tour to save what cred he still has , sammy seems to just wanna have fun..

KennethLeeHalen
05.15.02, 10:52 AM
I can't drive 55 or 65 either way you put it still sucks.

All spammy wants to do is be Jimmy Buffett.

Sammy Who?
05.15.02, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by KennethLeeHalen:
Spammy's solo career is shit. Just because he play's these gigs all year long doesn't mean a fucking thing. If he was so popular then why did his post VH stuff go down the toliet. I know because he isn't shit unless he's in VH. At least when Dave went solo he had mult-platnium albums.Beautifully said and undeniablly the truth!

Sometimes the truth hurts!! graemlins/thumb.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

edwardocatflappo
05.15.02, 12:48 PM
jeez , give sammy a break ok ?

leg or arm ?

Unchained Wolfie
05.15.02, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Jonathan:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sammy Who?:

...they'd still both do her given half a chance though ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Haha, that's great :D

Master Joe
05.15.02, 02:01 PM
As a solo act DLR played EVERY major arena IN THE WORLD!!!!

The States (obviously), Europe, Japan (the Tokyo Dome - place where Douglas beat Tyson!!!), Australia.

Has sammy? - yes maybe in Halen - NOT as a solo act, and if he did play these continents it wasn't multiple nights at major arena's.

Dave mightn't be able to fill those places now - but he did it back then. Sammy never could.

And as for albums - DLR has more platinums- sammy's are mostly gold (if that). And if sammy is "still going" then so is Dave 'coz both their last albums sold about the same - 100,000.

Wolfman
05.15.02, 02:20 PM
Killer analogy by Jonathan. :D

This has turned into an opinion thread, so guess what??? ;)

*crowd:What??? :eek:

* Wolfman:I'm moving the topic!!! graemlins/thumb.gif

*crowd:Hooorayy!!!!! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

vanzefflin
05.05.15, 08:54 AM
Yes

Nostalgia Act
05.05.15, 08:59 AM
There's more!!