PDA

View Full Version : Still no EAST COAST DATES??????WTF?

Pumpkinhead
04.20.02, 10:36 AM
NYC, Phila PA, Camden NJ, Balt MD, Wash DC, Miami FL???? HELLO???? ANYONE?????? WTF??????? Why aren't Sam and Dave playing the East coast at all??? WTF? :confused: :mad:

tap1966
04.20.02, 12:26 PM
I've heard from two different sources that they have a date reserved at Jones Beach on Long Island, as well as PNC in New Jersey.

I don't think a second leg will be announced until the first is under way, so just be patient smile.gif I guess there are two factors - ticket sales and personal friction between Roth and Hagar which will determine how far this thing goes. Ticket sales look good, fingers crossed they don't piss each other off in the first week.

FORD
04.20.02, 06:36 PM
I'm guessing that when next week's ticket sales go as fast as this week's did, the East Coast dates will be finalized soon after.

It just might be that some East Coast promoters might have initially been afraid to book 2 California boys without their former mutual Dutch sidekicks. Now, they will undoubtedly change their tune.

NOaverageJOE
04.20.02, 08:21 PM
Yeah, this sucks. I REALLY wanna see this show!

Rick S
04.21.02, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
I know the promoter for Phila/DE, I've worked some shows for him before, I was talking to him at our company Christmas party about what was up for this summer in Phila. He personally knows Sammy's Mgmt. I know him quite well and I don't see him NOT trying to get Sam and Dave into the Rectum(spectrum), or First Union center, or The Tweeter Center in Camden NJ, so I'm wondering what is up? If/when the next time I talk to him, you can bet I'm gonna ask!!!!!!!what about the electric factory or new kahuna concert hall? id rather see them there.

Pumpkinhead
04.21.02, 11:46 AM
I know the promoter for Phila/DE, I've worked some shows for him before, I was talking to him at our company Christmas party about what was up for this summer in Phila. He personally knows Sammy's Mgmt. I know him quite well and I don't see him NOT trying to get Sam and Dave into the Rectum(spectrum), or First Union center, or The Tweeter Center in Camden NJ, so I'm wondering what is up? If/when the next time I talk to him, you can bet I'm gonna ask!!!!!!!

dirtymovies
04.22.02, 07:39 AM
There will be East Coast dates barring an implosion of the entity known as RothGar.

evhesq
04.23.02, 06:09 AM
If there is no Pittsburgh, PA date, I'm going to kill someone!!!! :mad: graemlins/irked.gif graemlins/yell.gif

TommyK
04.23.02, 08:02 AM
I am still waiting on those east coast dates myself. Dave will be in atl in a week and a half, so I just hope they both come back to hotlanta. Because I would really love to see this with my own two eyes. Still can't believe they hooking up.

Pumpkinhead
04.23.02, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Rick S:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
I know the promoter for Phila/DE, I've worked some shows for him before, I was talking to him at our company Christmas party about what was up for this summer in Phila. He personally knows Sammy's Mgmt. I know him quite well and I don't see him NOT trying to get Sam and Dave into the Rectum(spectrum), or First Union center, or The Tweeter Center in Camden NJ, so I'm wondering what is up? If/when the next time I talk to him, you can bet I'm gonna ask!!!!!!!what about the electric factory or new kahuna concert hall? id rather see them there.</font>[/QUOTE]No way dude, I've worked a lot of shows at the Kahuna, there's no way that place could handle the amount of people that would be trying to get in, there would be a fucking riot! As for the Electric Factory, I think that hall is too small too! They would definately sell out The Spectrum in Phila, or the First Union Center, or The Tweeter Center ( formally the Sony Blockbuster) in Camden NJ. The VA beach ampitheatre would be a good place for them too. The Fair grounds in Allentown PA could probably handle them too.

Raldo
04.25.02, 03:58 AM
Here are some suggestions:

1.) Meadows Music Center - Hartford, CT
2.) Oakdale Theater - Wallingford, CT
3.) Tweeter Center - Mansfield, MA
4.) PNC Center - Holmdel, NJ
5.) Anywhere East of Ohio!

PINK FLOYD FANATIC
04.25.02, 01:29 PM
Why the fuck don't they play near Minneapolis/St. Paul? Even Summersett, WI @ the Float Rite Amphetheater would be good!!!

tap1966
04.25.02, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Raldo:
Here are some suggestions:

1.) Meadows Music Center - Hartford, CT
From dlrml@yahoo

"Our local promoter told us yesterday that the
Diamond/Poodle show will hit the Meadows Music Theatre in Hartford, CT sometime in August! "

JWS_5150
04.25.02, 03:17 PM
At least let them book Atlanta or Charlotte...that way I could go to a show :D