PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! Because of Dave and Sam, everyone seems to be getting along?!?!?!

DLR'sCock
04.18.02, 12:18 PM
Could those two bring world peace???? :D :D ;) graemlins/devil.gif :confused: graemlins/devil.gif :D

dirtymovies
04.18.02, 12:19 PM
The mood is good!

tap1966
04.18.02, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I'd noticed that too ;) It's amazing what a little positive news will do to a message board - there hasn't really been any good VH related news since this place opened.

DLR'sCock
04.18.02, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jonathan:
Yeah, I'd noticed that too ;) It's amazing what a little positive news will do to a message board - there hasn't really been any good VH related news since this place opened.Roth, who likened the competition to a NASCAR tour in which fans show up to see a crash, said he believed ticket demand would be strong. "Between the two of us, what you have is quintessential Americana," he said, "and you couldn't pick a more appropriate time for that, because we have a whole busload of people out there who've been waiting way too long for something really good to happen with this music."

I really think Dave was addressing us.

laner
04.18.02, 12:31 PM
definitely. :cool:

DLR The HIP Replacement
04.18.02, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock:
Could those two bring world peace???? :D :D ;) graemlins/devil.gif :confused: graemlins/devil.gif :D I'll buy THAT for a dollar! ;)

hain23x
04.18.02, 01:36 PM
while the mood has improved, there's still some tension

Sam fans "I hope Dave can hang with Sammy"
Dave fans "Dave will mop the deck with Sammy"
Sam fans "oh yeah?"
Dave fans "YEAH!"

that's still goin' on!

the more things change the mo....you know the rest graemlins/thumb.gif

[ April 18, 2002 at 02:37 PM: Message edited by: hain23x ]</p>

SMUDGE NYC
04.18.02, 01:54 PM
Oh, I have it on good authority that things will be getting "funky" like a witches monkey.... But, nothing to do with S & D, or VH.... so, nevermind
graemlins/sssh.gif

Raldo
04.19.02, 05:18 AM
The Sammy vs. Dave debate will always live on but at least we're all getting along better. It will be interesting to hear the reviews of the first few shows.

I can't wait for the day that we will be able to analyze (to death) a NEW Van Halen song/album. I'm not holding my breath though. :D

Stuff No More
04.19.02, 06:17 AM
Just wait until after the shows. The Dave and Sam people from a show will get into a fistfight over who put on the better performance that night :D

dj88
04.19.02, 08:09 AM
Sammy's fat!

The Dave era of Van Halen is waaaaaaaay better than the CHEESE Van Hagar era!

Anyone that likes Eddie is a SHEEP! :mad: :mad: :mad:

There you go! Back to normal! ;) (j/k)

DLR'sCock
04.23.02, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by dj88:
Sammy's fat!

The Dave era of Van Halen is waaaaaaaay better than the CHEESE Van Hagar era!

Anyone that likes Eddie is a SHEEP! :mad: :mad: :mad:

There you go! Back to normal! ;) (j/k):D ;)

Zahzoo
04.23.02, 01:38 PM
This slap happy camp stuff continues much longer we're gonna hit the monkey's flying outta our asses zone and that'll be the end of it!!! graemlins/thumb.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/scared.gif