PDA

View Full Version : Hey Brett?

blueeyedmurder
05.15.00, 11:05 AM
Hey man, I gotta question about the EUAS icon. Wheres mine? I had it for a while and then it was gone. Waddup?

Loons
05.15.00, 03:19 PM
Me,too,I got a lil' Eddie icon to chose,but no EUAS one.

------------------
Eat Us And Smile!!!!!!
Member since page 8

"Look when I started screaming I was stealing from James Brown and the Ohio Players...

We used to play,"It's Your Thing," by the Isley Brothers...

I used to play the blues alone in all the local joints...

The only thing I can really play on guitar to this day is the blues.I heard Doc Watson and his son playing 15 years ago,and from there I got into Leadbelly and John Lee Hooker..."---David Lee Roth

Brett
05.15.00, 07:09 PM
Small problem I am working to correct.

------------------
Webmaster
VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
http://www.vhlinks.com

blueeyedmurder
05.16.00, 01:03 PM
Hey Brett. don't worry about the icon thing. I'm sure you haven't been loosing sleep over it. I'll just keep my DLR icon.

I don't really know what all crap went on between you and the rest of the EUAS, and don't really care, as it doesn't really matter now. I know that you realize that I only recently came back to the board after being absent while taking care of wife and new baby, so I didn't get all that went on. I think that you've done a good job here on the links and I still dig this place,and will continue to come here and post hers. Although I can see their side a little. I have been jumped on pretty quickly by you and some others for my pro-Roth views, but that's o.k. I can take it and I can defend my views. I won't go trashing your name on other boards just because I share alot of the same opinions as the EUAS. (I tell you all of this as if you give a fuck...you may not.)

------------------
Eat Us and Smile!!!!
"Now I'm ahead of the game...Drivin' me insane...
Ah-ahhhhhhh-haaaaaaaaa...It's a small change"-DLR "Push Comes To Shove"

[This message has been edited by blueeyedmurder (edited May 16, 2000 at 02:04 PM).]

Brett
05.16.00, 01:09 PM
Blueeyed - I wasn't loosing sleep over it of course, but I wanted to fix the damn problem at the same time. I have really no idea what the whole argument was truly about, I got jumped on because I told EVERYONE to cool it, which apparently I'm not allowed to do on my own board. I held everyone who started/continued the argument accountable, and I didn't single ANYONE out and I'm sick of people saying that I did. I'm glad you're gonna still come here, I wish everyone would stay, but people have their own agenda and that's their business. I share a lot of the EUAS opinions too, but that really has nothing to do with the underlying problem thatt went on. Thanks for all the support blueeyed, it is MUCH appreciated!

------------------
Webmaster
VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
http://www.vhlinks.com

[This message has been edited by Brett (edited May 16, 2000 at 02:10 PM).]